The growing incidence of urinal & fecal incontinence, and rising geriatric population & diseases coupled with rising affordability of the adult diapers, are enforcing the market demand.
Market Size – USD 14.06 billion in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 10.8%, Market Trends – Growing usage of the disposable & overnight adult diapers and proliferation of the e-commerce business.
The Global Adult Diapers Market is projected to reach USD 32.17 billion by 2027. The market is estimated to be powered by the increasing use of disposable & overnight diapers. Growing geriatric population, rising urinary incontinence, diabetes, mobility impairment, and other diarrheal & intestinal diseases are some of the key reasons the market is being deliberately driven. Women empowerment, rising disposable income, growing adoption of the provident funding & pension schemes amongst many organizations, and elderly healthcare policies by many government & insurance sectors have helped increase the affordability of the adult diapers in many regions around the world.
The market has been observing a sound growth due to the growing popularity of the urinal & fecal incontinence protective products for the adults. According to the industry experts, innovative products that focus on the lightweight, reusable, germ-killing, long-usable, and environmentally friendly products, are high in demand from the customers.
Get sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3261
Key participants include Attends Healthcare Products, Inc., DSG International, Abena A/S, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Principle Business Enterprises, Inc., Unique Wellness, Linette, Chiaus (Fujian) Industrial Development Co., Ltd., ChoiceShops Limited, and Vora Global, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Fecal incontinence is another most vital reason behind the demand for the diapers amongst the adults. One of the most common problem among the elderly people is the bladder leakage, the reason behind which is majorly attributed to a weakened bladder & pelvic muscles.
- High demand for the overnight and disposable adult diapers due to its long operational efficiency with light-weight & safety features, augmenting the adult diapers market highly.
- The disposable diaper is growing with the fastest growth rate of 12.3% throughout the forecast period. Enormous convenience & facilities of the disposable diapers over its counterpart make it highly appreciable by many elderly retired adults and working professionals.
- A variety of major competitors in the sector are investing in eco-friendly and high strength goods for research and development. Several companies have also consolidated their activities around the value chain to improve productivity and improve customer experience.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3261
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Adult Diapers Market on the basis of product, diaper type, sales channel, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Units; 2017-2027)
- Pant Type
- Pad Type
Diaper Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Units; 2017-2027)
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Units; 2017-2027)
- Retail Stores
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Units; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Browse full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/adult-diapers-market
Identifying the basic business drivers, challenges, and tactics adopted:
- The report provides intrinsic details and fluctuating aspects that influence the commercial dynamics of the Adult Diapers market along with integral factors of the rise in the demand for the product have been mapped across vital geographical regions.
- An overview of the multifarious applications, business areas and the latest trends observed in the industry has been laid out by this study.
- Various challenges overlooking the business and the numerous strategies employed by the industry players for successful marketing of the product have also been illustrated.
- The research inspects the sales channels (indirect, direct, marketing) that companies have chosen for the primary product distributors and the superior clientele of the market.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Explore our related reports: