The global air quality monitoring system market size is expected to reach USD 6.8 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 7% according to a new report by Reports and Data. Air pollution has unintended consequences for the environment and ecological balance, especially in densely populated and developing countries like India and China, as well as poorly controlled fossil fuel usage in many countries and global warming, among other factors. Governments have been allocating larger portions of their budgets to environmental pollution management, which includes the construction of air quality monitoring systems and smart city projects, both of which would serve as important drivers for air quality monitoring systems market growth over the forecast period. The report covers the analysis of the top companies of the market and includes 3M; Emerson Electric Co.; General Electric Company; HORIBA, Ltd.; Merck; Siemens AG; Teledyne Technologies Incorporated; and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.and others.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3898
The leading companies of the global Air Quality Monitoring System market are engaging in various developmental activities such as product developments, extensive product research, innovations, and advancements in product processes to re-launch updated products in the market to gain substantial customer base and market size. The report offers key insights into the business strategies adopted by the companies along with the company overview, financial standing, revenue, gross margin, and strategic collaborations such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, partnerships, and brand promotions and product launches.
Along with these details, the report also covers segmentation of the market based on types, applications, and regions. Analysis of each market segment along with projections up to 2028 is offered in the report. The report includes profitability, gross margins, global demand, sales volume, and growth prospect of each market segment.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3898
Based on types, the Air Quality Monitoring System market is segmented into:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
Pollutant Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Nitrogen Oxides
- Sulfur Oxides
- Carbon Oxides
- Volatile Organic Compounds
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Output devices
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverages
Based on the regional analysis, the market is divided into key geographical regions:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
The regional analysis covers a country wise analysis of each major region and offers critical insights into revenue growth, market share, market growth, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, demand and trends, presence of key players in each region, and other key factors influencing the regional growth.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/air-quality-monitoring-system-market
Key Highlights from the Report:
- Based on product type, the market has been divided into indoor and outdoor monitoring systems. In 2020, the outdoor category dominated the industry.
- Due to a rise in the number of air quality monitoring station installations in public areas, fixed systems accounted for a larger share of the market in 2020.
- Based on contaminants, the market has been divided into chemical and physical divisions. In 2020, the chemical segment dominated the market due to increasing vehicular emissions, which include harmful pollutants including carbon monoxide.
- Hardware will account for the largest revenue share in 2020, thanks to modernised architectures of real-time applications.
- In 2020, the automotive end-use market will be dominated by the oil and gas end-use segment. Increasing demand for natural gas and petroleum has resulted in the rapid expansion of oil and gas pipeline networks.
- The industrial segment had the largest market share in 2020 and is expected to rise the fastest over the next six years.
- Asia Pacific is projected to rise at the fastest rate during the forecast period, owing to the increasing prevalence of respiratory and cardiovascular diseases caused by air pollution in various cities across the world.
The report also provides an extensive SWOT analysis of the key players along with Porter’s Five Forces analysis, feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis. The key statistical data has been organized into tables, charts, graphs, and other pictorial representation to offer key insights into the market growth and landscape.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3898
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Have a look at related reports: