The Global Breathable Membranes Market is projected to reach USD 3,107.8 Million in 2027. The breathable membranes market was experiencing rapid growth attributed to the increasing use of products such as polyethylene (PE), polyurethane (PU), and polypropylene (PP) in the application, including walls and pitched roofs. The prospects provided by the increased demand for high quality atmospherically sealed membranes and increased technological experience in many construction procedures are projected to drive the breathable membranes market demand.
Supportive regulatory policies for the development of energy-efficient structural methods are a significant factor driving the market demand. In the UK, around 45.0% of the carbon dioxide is emitted from buildings, thereby leading to changes in regulatory policies pertaining to buildings’ energy performance. The Building Regulations lays down stricter energy performance standards on buildings, pushing construction developers and architects to turn their attention to air barrier membranes, a cost-effective way to stop leaking of air.
However, fluctuations in the price of raw materials and slow growth in the construction industry in Europe, especially Western Europe, may create hindrances in the growth of the breathable membranes market in the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3578
Key players in the market include Cosella-Dorken, Saint Gobain SA, I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Soprema, GAF Material Corporation, Klober, Kingspan Group PLC, RKW Group, Mitsui Chemicals Inc., and Arkema Group, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Breathable membranes are estimated to witness rapid demand due to the growth of the construction industry. The market is driven by raising awareness of building materials safeguarding against additional moisture and UV radiation.
- The application for the pitched roof, in terms of revenue, held the largest breathable membranes market share in 2019. European countries’ energy consumption minimization regulations have urged more energy-efficient building new technologies to be developed.
- Polyethylene (PE)-based breathable membranes are likely to grow at the fastest growth rate in the forecast period. The demand for PE membranes is fueled by superior properties of PE, such as extended protection from UV radiation and enhanced water resistance.
- Europe, in terms of revenue, led by Western Europe, accounted for the largest breathable membranes market share in 2019. Strict energy-efficiency building codes is a significant region driving the market demand in the region. Norway is the fastest-growing market in Europe for breathable membranes.
- In December 2019, Dupont acquired Desalitech Ltd. This acquisition helps Dupont’s strategy to propel growth development via access to new manufacturing possibilities, technologies, and geographies.
Browse Complete Report “Breathable Membranes Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/breathable-membranes-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Breathable Membranes Market on the basis of Product, Manufacturing Process, Application, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyurethane (PU)
- Polypropylene (PP)
Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Pitched Roof
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3578
Regional Bifurcation of the Breathable Membranes Market Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Thank you for reading our report. For additional information on customization of the report, connect with us and we will make sure you get a report tailored to meet your needs.
Browse Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.