– National insurance franchise expands in Alabama, Florida and Georgia. –
JACKSONVILLE, FLA. (AUG. 26, 2021) — On the heels of landing on the Inc. 5000 list for the 10th time, Brightway Insurance announced today seven people are realizing their dreams of business ownership through Brightway with the opening of new franchise locations this month.
- Kristen Rook opened Brightway, The Rook Family Agency in Huntsville, Ala.
- Vanessa Nunez opened Brightway, The Nunez Family Agency in Pembroke Pines, Fla.
- Andrea Sorrosa opened Brightway, The Sorrosa Agency in Wellington, Fla.
- Wizeth Stecconi opened Brightway, The Stecconi Agency in Venice, Fla.
- Max Heaney opened Brightway, The Max Heaney Agency in Delray Beach, Fla.
- Adrian Otero opened Brightway, The Otero Family Agency in Naples, Fla.
- Quincy Vinson opened Brightway, The Vinson Family Agency in Stone Mountain, Ga.
The company’s newest franchisees come from a variety of backgrounds, from real estate to the military.
Brightway’s unique independent agency franchise model offers a low-cost, turnkey solution to starting a business. Our award-winning customer service and back-office support empower people from a wide variety of backgrounds to build a profitable business. In traditional agencies, countless hours are spent servicing accounts for existing customers. At Brightway, we handle that work on our agents’ behalf, freeing them up to focus on new sales all while building a residual income stream when policies renew.
“We are thrilled to expand and to welcome Kristen, Vanessa, Andrea, Wizeth, Max, Adrian and Quincy to the Brightway family,” said Brightway President and CEO, Michael Miller. “We look forward to seeing each of them thrive with Brightway.”
Brightway’s team of experts helps new franchise owners build their business from day one. More than 400 insurance professionals stand ready to provide initial training and ongoing support in areas including Customer Service, Technology, Accounting, Marketing, Distribution, Business Analytics, Carrier Relations and Appointments, Licensing, Recruiting and Hiring.
Brightway introduced lower-investment franchise opportunities last year and welcomed more franchisees than ever before in the company’s history.
About Brightway Insurance
Brightway Insurance is a national property/casualty insurance distribution company with more than $840 million in annualized written premium, making it one of the largest Personal Lines agencies in the U.S.
Brightway’s focus is on producing Win, Win, Win outcomes for consumers by offering customized insurance solutions and for people wishing to sell insurance by providing business opportunities that span from single Agent to multi-unit enterprises. Regardless of the path taken, Brightway provides the support necessary to consistently outsell other insurance agents.
Brightway got its start in 2008 and has since grown to 1,200 people in 318 offices across 25 states serving customers in all 50 states.