The Global C12-15 Alcohols Market is forecast to reach USD 2.49 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. C12-15 Alcohols are the long-chain, high-molecular-weight fatty alcohols containing a number of carbon atoms from 12 to 15 in each fatty alcohol with a colorless, oily, liquid formation mostly. These fatty alcohols are typically derived from natural fats such as animal fats and vegetable oils such as coconut oil. Global C12-15 alcohols market is projected to drive significantly as the demand for the C12-15 alcohol in various industrial & commercial applications is being propelled substantially. The continuous expansion of the surfactants, flavor-enhancing food additives, pesticides, personal care products, cosmetics, lubricating oils are expected to primarily drive the demand throughout the forecast period.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to retain its dominance in the global market. The market is North America is growing at a significant pace due to the extensive use of C12-15 alcohols in various industrial & commercial sectors. China and India are some of the fastest-growing markets in the world, and the United States and China hold some of the most prominent players in the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2686
Key participants include BASF SE, Emery Oleochemicals, Royal Dutch Shell PLC, Clariant International AG, Merck KGaA, The Archer Daniels Midland Company, Cargill, Incorporated, Nanjing Kaimubo Pharmatech Company, Godrej Industries Ltd., and LGC Limited, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In context to sources segment, the natural sources sub-segment occupied a larger market share, which held 63.7% of the market in 2018, with a faster CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period. The fact that these sources have always been popular as a raw material source for manufacturing these alcohols and these sources are easily accessible and hence contribute to the market share occupied by the natural sources segment. Furthermore, elevating demand for bio-based products among consumers contributes to the growth rate of this segment.
- Growing penetration of the online retailing businesses for the chemicals and materials, especially in the emerging nations in the Asia Pacific, is helping the market grow by broadening the outreach in the areas where the offline vendors are unavailable. Also, due to the non-involvement of the distributors in the supply chain model, the profit margin is way more than that of the offline retailing distribution channel. The online retailing is expected to gain a market share of 26.2% by 2027.
- A mentionable initiative often taken by market players is to invest in the new product development. As an instance, Codexis has already produced samples of the C12-15 alcohols. It is also targeting a commercial production of 60,000 tonnes/year of fatty alcohols with the help of microbial fermentation processing. Thus, such initiatives by market players are also spurring market growth.
- Europe would hold a market share of 18.5% by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 3.8% in the forecast period. Netherland and France have some of the valuable players in this region.
- North America is forecasted to witness significant growth in the overall market, having grown at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period. US possesses the highest market share in this region and some of the vital players of the market.
Get Discount on the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2686
Type of Alcohol Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- C12 (Lauryl Alcohol)
- C13 (Tridecyl Alcohol)
- C14 (Myristyl Alcohol)
- C15 (Pentadecyl Alcohol)
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Online Retailing
- Offline Retailing
Sources Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Chemical & Pharmaceutical
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Food Processing Industries
Over the years, mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships have played a pivotal role in companies’ plans of expanding customer base and gaining a robust footing in the market. Rising investments by the key industry players for the R&D activities will further bolster market growth over the analysis period.
The report also utilizes key statistical tools such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, feasibility analysis, and venture return analysis to offer better insights into the market landscape. The report also covers recent developments and trends and provides a comprehensive industry overview to help readers understand the complete scenario and dynamics of the C12-15 Alcohols market.
Browse Complete Report “C12-15 Alcohols Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/c12-15-alcohols-market
Regions covered by the report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Browse Our Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.