The Capnography Devices Market report from DelveInsight provides an in-depth analysis of Capnography Devices, as well as historical and forecasted market trends in the 7MM (the US, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Some Key Highlights from the Capnography Devices Market Report
- Capnography devices are used not only to monitor carbon dioxide levels in the body but also to determine the rate at which patients breathe. The waveform is used to record the measurements.
- The Capnography Devices market is being driven by the rising prevalence of respiratory disorders such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), pulmonary embolism, and asthma. Furthermore, the market is expected to be fueled by technical advancements in capnography devices.
- Smiths Medical, Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Welch Allyn, Inc, Masimo Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Medtronic, Inc, Nonin Medical, Inc, Nihon Kohden Corporation, CareFusion Corporation, TreyMed, Inc., Salter Labs, Infinium Medical, and others are among the major players in the Capnography Devices market.
Request sample @ Capnography Devices Market Insights
The Capnography Devices market report includes an overview of the industry as well as a PEST Analysis. The report also examines Capnography market drivers, market constraints, and Capnography unmet medical needs in order to identify the greatest prospects and analyse the market’s underlying potential.
Capnography is a technique that employs Capnography Devices to monitor and analyse carbon dioxide levels in breathing gases. It is used to determine the actual carbon dioxide content levels in the bloodstream. The device may be used to track CO2 levels in the body, both inhaled and exhaled.
The Capnography market is segmented by product, technology, component and end-user. It has the presence of major players in the market such as Smith medical, Nihon Kohden Corporation among others across 7MM. The Capnography market is consolidated with many devices owing to rising lung disorders. The Capnography market is expected to be driven by the factors such as technological advancement in Capnography Devices, the rising prevalence of respiratory diseases, such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), pulmonary embolism, and asthma. However, the dearth of trained professionals is likely to hamper the market growth.
Know more about medical devices @ Capnography Devices Market Outlook
Capnography Devices Market is segmented on the basis of:
- Based on Product Type
- Based on technology
- Based on component
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)modules (infrared sensors and others)
- Based on end-user
- Ambulatory care centres
Know more about Capnography Devices @ Capnography Devices Market Landscape
Capnography Key Companies
- Smiths Medical
- Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Welch Allyn, Inc
- Masimo Corporation
- Philips Healthcare
- Medtronic, Inc
- Nonin Medical, Inc
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- CareFusion Corporation
- TreyMed, Inc.
- Salter Labs
- Infinium Medical
Capnography Market Drivers
- Increase in the prevalence of respiratory diseases, such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), pulmonary embolism, and asthma
- Technological advancement in the field Capnography Devices
Capnography Market Barriers
- The dearth of skilled professionals
- Availability of cheaper alternatives
Scope for the Report
- Coverage: 7MM (the US, EU5 (the UK, Germany, Italy, Spain and France) and Japan)
- Study Period: 2018-2026
- Capnography Devices Key Companies: Smiths Medical, Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Welch Allyn, Inc, Masimo Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Medtronic, Inc, . Nonin Medical, Inc, Nihon Kohden Corporation, CareFusion Corporation, TreyMed, Inc., Salter Labs, Infinium Medical and others.
- KOL’s Views
Get in touch with our Business executive @ Capnography Market Devices Landscape
Table of Contents
|2.||Executive Summary of Capnography Devices|
|3.||Capnography Devices: Background and Overview|
|4.||Capnography Devices: Regulatory Framework|
|5.||Capnography Devices: Reimbursement Scenario|
|7.||Capnography Devices: Competitive Analysis of Listed Products|
|8.||Capnography Devices: KOL Views|
|9.||Capnography Devices Market Analysis in 7MM|
|10.||Country-Wise Market size of Capnography Devices in 7MM|
|11.||Capnography Market Dynamics|
|13.||Capnography Conclusion and Future perspective|
Know more about report offerings @ Capnography Devices Market
Latest Reports by DelveInsight
DelveInsight’s ‘Urodynamic Devices -Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast – 2026’ report.
DelveInsight’s ‘Sternal Closure Devices Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast-2026’ report.
DelveInsight’s ‘‘Fetal and Neonatal Monitoring Devices-Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast-2026’’ report.
DelveInsight’s ‘‘Drug-Eluting Stents – Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast–2026’ report.
DelveInsight’s ‘Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Systems-Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast – 2026’ report.
DelveInsight’s ‘Orthotic Devices -Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast – 2025’ report.
DelveInsight’s ‘Trauma Devices -Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast – 2026’ report.
Get in touch with our Business executive for Pharma and Healthcare Market Assessment and Consulting
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.
Get hassle-free access to all the healthcare and pharma market research reports through our subscription-based platform PharmDelve.