Major demand for chromatography resins from pharmaceutical and F&B industries is expected to drive market growth to a significant extent
Market Size – USD 2.15 billion in 2020 Market Growth – 7.7% Market Trends – Versatility of chromatography for various end-uses
The global Chromatography Resins Market size is expected to reach USD 3.76 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 7.7%, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. Factors such as increasing demand for chromatography for use in chemical laboratories for research, isolation, and purification, as well as in the chemical processing industry for small and large-scale processing are driving market revenue growth. At one extreme, hundreds of kilogrammes of material are transformed every hour into refined goods, while at the other, minute amounts of less than a nanogram are isolated and detected during analysis. The wide usage of chromatography resins in separation science is due to its flexibility in all of its types, as well as ease of use and a fairly well-developed context in which the various chromatographic techniques operate.
In the pharmaceutical industry, chromatography resins are widely used to analyse and classify the presence of any trace quantities of chemicals and elements in a given sample. They are also used to separate chemical compounds according to their molecular masses. Global chromatography resins market revenue growth is increasing due to rising spending in drug development as production of new drugs necessitates the use of these resins.
Chromatography resins are used in the food industry to help assess shelf life of food substances by assisting in the study of the stage at which food spoils. Additionally, this method can be used to assess the existence of chemical additives in food. Chromatography resins may also be used to assess the nutritional value of a food sample.
Some prominent players in the global chromatography resins market include Merck KGaA, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., GE Healthcare Lifesciences, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc, Purolite, W. R. Grace & Co.-Conn., Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Tosoh Corporation, and Danaher.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3939
Some Key Highlights From The Report:
- Chromatography resins played a significant role in the analysis and development of Remdesivir in the United States, which was one of the first treatments approved by the U.S. FDA for the treatment of SARS-CoV-2. Incidentally, Remdesivir was first developed as a treatment for the Ebola virus, which also created fear of a pandemic a few years back. Such R&D in to drug development has increased investment in the chromatography resins market.
- Natural resins dominated the product category in 2020, owing to wide usage in size exclusion and paper chromatography in a variety of end-use industries.
- The ion exchange segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 due to rapid growth in drug development activities and initiatives in developing and developed countries
- Pharmaceutical segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 owing to extensive consumption of resin in pharmaceutical processes to prepare pure materials in large quantities and to inspect the cleansed compounds for contamination
- North America accounted for largest revenue share in the global chromatography resins market in 2020, which can be attributed to rapid expansion of industries such as pharmaceutical, healthcare, food and beverages, and chemicals, in which chromatography resins are widely used
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/chromatography-resins-market
Segments Covered in the Report
This report provides historical data and forecasts revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels and provides analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2018 to 2028. For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global chromatography resins market on the basis of product, technique, end use, and region:
Product Outlook (Volume, Thousand Liters; Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
Technique Outlook (Volume, Thousand Liters; Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Ion exchange
- Hydrophobic interaction
- Size exclusion
End-use Outlook (Volume, Thousand Liters; Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Drug Discovery
- Drug Production
- Water and Environmental Agencies
- Food & Beverage
Regional Outlook (Volume, Thousand Liters; Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3939
Table of Content:
Highlights of the TOC:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Chromatography Resins Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
4.9. Customer Mapping
Chapter 5. Competitive Landscape
5.1. Market Revenue Share By Manufacturers
5.2. Manufacturing Cost Breakdown Analysis
5.3. Mergers & Acquisitions
5.4. Market positioning
5.5. Strategy Benchmarking
5.6. Vendor Landscape
Thank you for reading our report. For customization inquiry or further information, please connect with us and we will ensure you get the report that meets your requirements.
Browse More Related Reports-
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.