Opportunities in the composites market have evolved through a number of stages i.e. from evolution of glass reinforced plastic parts and MRI and x-ray table. Lucintel has found the future of this market to be promising; the composites market is expected to reach $39.4 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 4%. In this market, transportation is the largest segment by end use industry, whereas injection molding is largest by manufacturing process. The development of low-cost carbon fibers, high performance glass fiber, and rapid cure resin system provides strategic growth path in this market.
Request Sample Pages by clicking below
Owens Corning, Jushi Group, Nippon Electric, Toray Industries, and Hexel Corporation are some of the companies profiled in this report.
Some of the features of this report:
- Market size estimates:Composites market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis:Market trend (2014-2019) and forecast (2020-2025) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Composites market size by various applications such as application, fiber type, resin type, manufacturing process, molding compound, and country in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis:Composites market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities:Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions of composites in the composites market.
- Strategic analysis:This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of composites in the composites market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Download Brochure of this report by clicking on https://www.lucintel.com/composites-market.aspx
This exclusive report from Lucintel will enable you to make confident business decisions in this globally competitive marketplace. For a detailed table of contents, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or click on this link [email protected]
Lucintel, the premier global management consulting and market research firm, creates winning strategies for growth. It offers market assessments, competitive analysis, opportunity analysis, growth consulting, M&A, and due diligence services to executives and key decision-makers in a variety of industries. For further information, visit www.lucintel.com.
Dallas, Texas, USA
Email: [email protected]
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/thermoplastic-prepreg-in-transportation-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/prepreg-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/recycled-carbon-fiber-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/thermoplastic-unidirectional-tape-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/short-fiber-thermoplastics-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/composite-preforms-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/low-density-smc-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/glass-mat-thermoplastic-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/frp-pipe-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/continuous-fiber-thermoplastic-market.aspx