Electric Steering System Market Outlook – 2027
Electric Power Steering (EPS) uses an electric motor to assist the driver of the vehicle. Electric steering is increasingly replacing hydraulic steering in the automotive industry. Electric steering mechanism is a combination of various linkages that are intended to turn the vehicle in a minimum radius without overturning it. It uses an electric motor and provides increased steering capabilities with less effort required by the driver. It doesn’t have hose, fluid, drive belt, pulley, and pump, thereby making the driving experience smooth and relaxing. EPS improves fuel efficiency & driving experience, assists to reduce power, and provides precision turning. Furthermore, increase in demand for safety and luxury is expected to drive the electric steering market growth over the forecast period.
Browse Full Report with TOC @
The key players analyzed in the report include Electric Steering JTEKT Corporation, Robert Bosch Automotive Steering GmbH, ZF TRW Automotive Holdings Corp., NSK Ltd., Nexteer Automotive Group Limited, Mando Corporation, ThyssenKrupp Ag, Hyundai Mobis Co., Ltd., Showa Corporation, and China Automotive Systems Inc.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- Gaining the same flow of goods in the market is certainly a major challenge now due to slow restarting of plant operations. In addition, suppliers may have to wait for a long time to revive the demand.
- Due to nationwide lockdown, companies have faced consequent delays in delivery that might impact the market at multiple levels from postponed new car model launches, shattered supply chains, financially drained SMEs, and dampened vehicle sales.
- The impact of the coronavirus has affected the sales of automobiles in every country, which is expected to impact the electric transporters market as well.
- The coronavirus outbreak has heavily impacted the manufacturing industry’s Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) while parts suppliers have yet to return to full production capacity.
- The disrupted supply chain is expected to impact the profitability of every industry involved in manufacturing. Some economies may even enter into recession period due to this impact.
Get Sample Report with Industry Insights @
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Increase in vehicle production and regulatory push toward efficient technologies are expected to spur the demand for electric steering system over the forecast period. Moreover, higher cost of EPS compared to traditional steering systems and lack of traditional steering feel is anticipated to hamper the growth of the market. Furthermore, penetration in commercial vehicles and enabling ADAS features in vehicles are expected to offer lucrative opportunities for the market over the forecast period.
To Get Discount, Make Purchase Inquiry @
The electric steering system market trends are as follows:
Increase in vehicle production
Rise in population and increase in urbanization have created a huge demand for automobiles across the globe, resulting in huge vehicle production. Increase in production of passenger cars and commercial vehicles in developing and developed countries, owing to the growth of the transportation sector, is expected to augment the growth of the market. In addition, adopting efficient ways to attract more customers is projected to boost the electric steering system market over the forecast period.
Regulatory push toward efficient technologies
The competitive level of manufacturing companies has increased rapidly in the past decade, which has enforced automakers to adopt new technology advancements and innovations. Huge investments are made by manufacturers to innovate advanced technologies to become more competitive in the market or sustain their position in the market. Therefore, increase in advancement in the automobile industry fuels the growth of the electric steering system market and is expected drive further over the forecast period.
Request for Customization of this Report @
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the electric steering system market along with current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the electric steering system market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the electric steering system market scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions answered in the electric steering system market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Similar Reports We Have on Automotive Industry:
North America Electric Vehicle Battery Market by Battery Type, Propulsion Type and Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicle, Heavy Commercial Vehicle, and Two-Wheeler): Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2028
Three-Wheeler Market by Fuel Type (Petrol/ CNG, Diesel, and Electric) and Vehicle Type (Passenger Carrier and Load Carrier): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2028
Autonomous Bike Market by Technology, Level of Autonomy and Vehicle Type (Motorcycle, Kick Scooter, and E-bicycle): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2027–2035
Electric Vehicle Charging System Market by Product (Home Charging Systems, Commercial Charging Stations), Mode of Charging – Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2015 – 2022
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar is instrumental in inspiring and encouraging everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality of data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.