Increasing incidence of endometriosis across the globe, availability of various hormonal therapies and novel drugs, and ongoing research on introducing advanced treatments for endometriosis are factors driving global market growth
The global endometriosis market is expected to reach USD 2544.2 Million in 2028 and register a steady revenue CAGR of 2.6% over the forecast period, according to latest report published by Reports and Data. Key factors driving global market revenue growth are increasing awareness about early diagnosis and endometriosis treatment, and high number of females within reproductive age group that are exposed to possibilities of getting endometriosis.
Endometriosis is chronic inflammatory disorder in which endometrium, tissue lining the uterus, grows outside the uterine cavity causing irritation, and lesion formation within the pelvis. Its common side effects include extreme pain during periods, pelvic pain, heavy bleeding, pain while urinating, painful bowel movements, and sexual intercourse. Factors such as rising demand for advanced hormonal therapies, improving healthcare systems, and availability of patient assistance programs designed by various major players to reduce the burden of treatment costs are some of the major factors driving market revenue growth. Other factors such as increasing awareness about importance of early detection and treatment of endometriosis, and increasing efforts by public and private sectors to create awareness about the condition through marches, campaigns, and educational programs are also boosting market revenue growth. In addition, factors such as increasing focus on constant research and development, rising investments for developing advanced therapeutic treatments, and increasing focus on developing non-invasive diagnostic tests are expected to fuel market growth in the coming years.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2553
Some key highlights of the report:
- Based on diagnosis, the Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) segment is expected to register rapid revenue CAGR between 2021 and 2028 owing to high prevalence of endometriosis globally, rising need for early diagnosis, high efficiency rate, and availability of technologically advanced MRI machines.
- Among the drug type segments, the oral contraceptive pills segment is expected to register fastest revenue growth over the forecast period owing to easy availability, ability to reduce extreme pelvic pain, and high efficiency in preventing recurrence of endometriosis lesions.
- Among the treatment segments, the hormonal therapy segment is expected to register a robust revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Factors such as high usage of various hormonal therapies as a first-line treatment, easy availability of highly efficient drugs, and high focus on developing enhanced hormone-based therapies to reduce pain during endometriosis are factors boosting revenue growth of the segment.
- Among the end use segments, the hospital segment is expected to register highest revenue growth rate owing to rising number of hospital admissions, and availability of various over-the-counter drugs and prescription medicines.
- The endometriosis market in North America is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period. High revenue share is attributed to factors such as increasing incidence of endometriosis, increasing reproductive population, and rapid advancements in endometriosis therapies and treatments. In addition, rising number of drug approvals, focus on developing therapeutically advanced treatments, and presence of major market players are factors driving revenue growth of the market in North America.
- Asia Pacific market is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR during the forecast period owing to factors such as increasing prevalence of endometriosis in countries in the region, high focus on improving women’s health, and spreading awareness among women regarding endometriosis and importance of early diagnosis. Moreover, factors such as increasing healthcare expenditure and rising investments for developing novel drugs and therapies are factors expected to boost Asia Pacific market revenue growth going ahead.
Request For Discount of the Reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2553
North America is the largest market for healthcare, followed by Asia-Pacific, Western Europe and then the other regions. Due to favorable regulations and policies in these regions, healthcare industry is rapidly growing. As the market in developed countries is nearly saturated, market players have shifted their focus toward the developing regions, especially the emerging economies of Asia Pacific.
The prominent factors favoring market growth include increasing launches and initiatives by the market players to provide rapid treatment for addressing the diseases of the patients in the healthcare industry. Market-trend-based strategies for the healthcare market include increasing the adoption of bundled payments, using digital tools, increasing collaborations across industries and companies, focusing on the development of new medicines, and adopting hybrid imaging technology. Players adopted strategies in the healthcare industry include acquiring companies in similar industries to expand their presence and focusing on offering quality products and services.
The competitive landscape section of the report discusses in detail the company overview, product and services portfolio, business expansion plans, production and manufacturing capacity, financial standing, and global market position. It further sheds light on the recent mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, partnerships, corporate and government deals, agreements, and product launches.
Top companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include:
AbbVie Inc., AstraZeneca Plc., Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Debiopharm International SA, Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Meditrina Pharmaceuticals Inc., Pfizer, Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, Abbott Laboratories, Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc., Astellas Pharma Inc., Evotec AG, Addex Therapeutics, Kissei Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., ElexoPharm, EndoCeutics, Gedeon Richter Plc., Myovant Sciences, Mayne Pharma Group Ltd., and Merck and Co. Inc.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/endometriosis-market
Further, the report segments the Endometriosis market on the basis of product types, applications, end-use industries, and technology among others. The report offers insights into key factors influencing the revenue growth of the segment and provides information about lucrative investment opportunities to stakeholders, investors, and clients.
Endometriosis Market Segmentation:
Diagnosis Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Pelvic Exam
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Drug Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Gonadotropins Releasing Hormone Agonists
- Oral Contraceptive Pills
Treatment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Hormonal Therapy
- Pain Management
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Regional Analysis covers:
- North America
- Rest of EU
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2553
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Elastic Therapeutic Tape Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/elastic-therapeutic-tape-market
Vein Detained Needle Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/vein-detained-needle-market
Medical Digital Imaging Systems Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/medical-digital-imaging-systems-market
Microbial Culture Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/microbial-culture-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.