The global Endoscopic Operative Devices market is expected to reach USD 10.13 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Endoscopy has also gained importance for minimally invasive surgeries. For instance: Over the years, endoscopic spine surgeries have witnessed a rising trend. In case of this surgery, patients are provided with quicker recovery and less pain than traditional spine surgery. Moreover, other benefits such as minimal or no blood loss, faster recovery and preservation of spinal mobility have also led to a wider acceptance of this method.
Increasing adoption of minimally invasive spine surgery among patients in the U.S. is also likely to stimulate market growth. The demand has almost doubled in the UK centers over the last 5 years. Similarly, in the U.S., the National Health Statistics Report for 2017 suggested that the most frequently performed procedures in the country included endoscopy of the large intestine which accounted for around 4 million and endoscopy of the small intestine which was around 2.2 million.
There has been rise in the investments for Endoscopic surgeries as well as into the respective diagnostic equipment. For instance, in September 2016, Beacon Hospital invested over €34 million in new diagnostic equipment and world-class Endoscopy, Oncology and Urology Facilities.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report Include:
Medtronic plc. Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc , Fujifilm Holdings Corporation Stryker Corporation, Smith & Nephew PLC, Olympus Corporation, HOYA Corporation, Intuitive Surgical, Inc , Cook Medical, Inc.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1051
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Laparoscopy Surgeries is expected to account for largest share of global endoscopic operative devices application market. The segment is expected to reach USD 3661.5 million in 2026. Gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy surgeries account for a significant share of the laparoscopy surgeries segment. GI endoscopy is majorly used for diagnosing problems associated with the GI tract of such as ulcers or muscle spasms. While the upper GI endoscopy involves diagnosis of the esophagus, stomach and the upper small bowel called duodenum, colonoscopy involves diagnosis of inflamed mucous lining of intestines, abnormal growths and bleeding in the colon.
- Asia Pacific market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% in the coming years. Over the last decade, there has been an increase in the incidence of cancer in China. A 2015 report suggested that cancer was the leading cause of death in China and a major public health problem. Among the 5 most common cancer diagnosed in men are cancers of the lung and bronchus, stomach, esophagus, liver, and colorectal
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1051
Additionally, the report consists a detailed analysis of the segmentation of the Endoscopic Operative Devices market based on product types and end-use/application offered in the Endoscopic Operative Devices market.
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2026)
- Energy Systems
- Suction/Irrigation Systems
- Access Devices
- Operative Hand Instruments
- Others (Insufflation Devices, Wound Protectors, Snares)
Applications (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2026)
- Urology/Gynecology Surgeries
- ENT Surgeries
- Neuro/Spinal Surgeries
- Laparoscopy Surgeries
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-endoscopic-operative-devices-market
The report offers a comprehensive overview of the regional bifurcation of the market with respect to market share, market size, revenue growth, import/export, production and consumption patterns, macro and micro economic growth factors, regulatory framework, investment and funding opportunities, and presence of key players in each region including North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa. The report offers a country-wise analysis to further discuss the revenue growth and lucrative growth opportunities for the Endoscopic Operative Devices market in these key regions.
Country-wise regional analysis covers:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Read More Reports
Primary Care POC Diagnostics Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/primary-care-poc-diagnostics-market
Structural Heart Imaging Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/structural-heart-imaging-market
Hepatitis Diagnostic Test Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hepatitis-diagnostic-test-market
Heart Attack Diagnostics Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/heart-attack-diagnostics-market
Thank you for reading our report. For customization inquiry or further information, please connect with us and we will ensure you get the report that meets your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.