Touching a revenue pool of US$ 6 Bn mark in 2019, the global eubiotics market will grow at a promising CAGR during the forecast period, 2019-2029. Upsurge in meat consumption in tandem with growing concern about livestock safety would be the key factors oiling the growth engine. Further, increasing need for better quality animal feed and meat products among customers is offering potential opportunities to market players.
The global eubiotics market is projected to reach US$ 12.4 Bn by the end of 2029. The market was valued at a little above US$ 6 Bn in 2019. If these figures hold true, the market will exhibit a CAGR of 7.5% between 2019 and 2029. Regionally, Europe holds the leading share in the market, in terms of consumption.
Download a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11087
“Antibiotics, despite their numerous benefits, pose threat to animal health as well as their surroundings. As such, regulatory bodies such as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) are instituting bans on the adoption of antibiotics during the production of meat and dairy products. This is creating a fertile ground for higher profit margins for eubiotics manufacturers,” reveals FMI study.
Key Findings of FMI’s Report on Eubiotics Market
- Europe’s eubiotics market continues to offer remunerative growth prospects; Market in Asia Pacific (APAC) to accelerate.
- Among types of eubiotics, probiotics and prebiotics will see substantial demand growth.
- Dry form of eubiotics is likely to show higher growth rate over the forecast period, owing to its prolonged shelf life.
- Leading eubiotics manufacturers are focusing on product innovations to ensure relevant value creation.
Eubiotics Market – Key Driving Factors
- Stringent norms against consumption of antibiotics as feed additives will be the major growth driver for eubiotics market.
- Increasing preference for healthier alternatives among customers contributing to market revenue.
- Rise in the production and consumption of meat and meat-based products is propelling market growth.
- The livestock industry is emphasizing on better and cost-effective productivity, adding value to the eubiotics market.
Explore the complete eubiotics report with detailed market segmentation, 144 illustrative figures, and 168 data tables spread across 200 pages on https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-11087
Eubiotics Market – Key Restraints
- High costs associated with production of eubiotics is an existing challenge for market players.
- Lack of proper evaluation techniques in tandem with standardization issues to deter market progress.
Competition Landscape of Eubiotics Market
Players in eubiotics market are focusing on improving sourcing processes and expanding their product portfolio by collaborating with domestic players. Key manufacturers in the eubiotics market include Cargill, BASF SE, E.I. Dupont De Nemours and Company, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Novozymes, Calpis Co., Ltd., Lesaffre Group, Kemin Industries, Inc., Lallemand, Inc., Addcon, Behn Meyer Group, Novus International, Inc., Advanced Bio Nutrition Corp, and Beneo Group.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT GLOBAL EUBIOTICS MARKET
- What drives the eubiotics market?
- The rising demand for healthier alternative for antibiotics is the chief growth driver of the eubiotics market. According to the report by FMI, the demand for eubiotics is expected to surge in response to the rising meat consumption.
- Which region will lead the global sales of eubiotics?
- Europe currently holds the leading share in eubiotics market. The ban imposed on the use of antibiotics will boost sales of eubiotics in Europe.
- Which type segment is witnessing highest demand in eubiotics market?
- The demand for probiotics is high among various types of eubiotics available in the market. Probiotics also hold the leading share in the market.
- Which segment based on form will record the highest growth?
- The demand for solid form of eubiotics is likely to rise at a higher pace over the course of the forecast period.
- What are the growth prospects for eubiotics market in emerging nations?
- In emerging nations such as India and China, the demand for eubiotics is likely to remain considerably high. The rising living standards and disposable income of consumers have caused a surge in meat consumption in these countries. This in turn creates an environment conducive to the growth of the eubiotics market in emerging nations such as India and China.
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/11087
Table Of Content
1. Global Eubiotics Market – Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Key Market Trends
4. Key Success Factors
5. Market Background
6. Global Eubiotics Market Demand Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast, 2019-2029
7. Global Eubiotics Market Pricing Analysis
8. Global Eubiotics Market Demand (in Value or Size in US$ Mn) Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast, 2019-2029
9. Global Eubiotics Market Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast 2019-2029, by Type
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Food, and Beverages Landscape:
Nutraceuticals Market: Find insights on the nutraceuticals market with analysis of statistics, segments, players, influencers, and business strategies adopted over a 10-year forecast period.
Herbal Supplements Market: FMI’s report on the herbal supplements market provides insights on the market for 2021-2031. The study provides insights on restraining forces, revenue sources, market leaders, and market strategies.
Flavored water Market: An analysis on the flavored water market with information on opportunities, growth levers, regional markets, restraints, regulatory policies, and strengths of market players.