Opportunities in the European land mobile radio market have evolved through a number of stages. Lucintel has found the future of this market to be promising; the European land mobile radio market is expected to reach $2.8 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 4.3%. In this market, a digital is the largest segment by technology, whereas public safety is largest by end use industry. Players can benefit from the available opportunities like increasing demand for LMRs in transportation, public utilities, construction, retail, private securities, and others.
Request Sample Pages by clicking below
Motorola, Hytera, Airbus (Secure Land Communication), JVC Kenwood, Thales, Harris Corporation, and Simoco Wireless Solutions are some of the companies profiled in this report.
Some of the features of this report:
- Market size estimates:European land mobile radio market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis:Market trend (2014-2019) and forecast (2020-2025) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: European land mobile radio market size by various segments such as end use industry, offering, technology, product, and country in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis:European land mobile radio market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities:Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions of European land mobile radio in the European land mobile radio market.
- Strategic analysis:This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of European land mobile radio in the European land mobile radio market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Download Brochure of this report by clicking on https://www.lucintel.com/european-land-mobile-radio-market.aspx
This exclusive report from Lucintel will enable you to make confident business decisions in this globally competitive marketplace. For a detailed table of contents, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or click on this link [email protected]
Lucintel, the premier global management consulting and market research firm, creates winning strategies for growth. It offers market assessments, competitive analysis, opportunity analysis, growth consulting, M&A, and due diligence services to executives and key decision-makers in a variety of industries. For further information, visit www.lucintel.com.
Dallas, Texas, USA
Email: [email protected]
Telecom Cable Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/telecom-cable-market.aspx
Polarizer Film Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/polarizer-film-market.aspx
Video Surveillance Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/video-surveillance-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/chatbot-market.aspx
Resistive RAM Market (ReRAM) Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/resistive-ram-market.aspx
Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/semiconductor-intellectual-property-market.aspx
Signal Conditioning Module Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/signal-conditioning-module-market.aspx
Silicon Photomultiplier Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/silicon-photomultiplier-market.aspx
Simultaneous Localization and Mapping Market (SLAM) Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/simultaneous-localization-and-mapping-market.aspx
Space Mining Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/space-mining-market.aspx