The global Fly Ash Market was valued at USD 4.43 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 7.22 billion by year 2027, at a CAGR of 6.6%. Fly Ash Market is driven by the growth of construction industry, increasing infrastructure, development of road, rules and regulations for handling fly ash and increasing focus on the use of environment-friendly products. Infrastructure Development plays major role for the growth of the fly ash market. Fly ash is also known as pulverized fuel ash which is a coal combustion byproduct that is composed of the fine particles of burned fuel that are driven out from the coal-fired boilers together with the flue gases.
Population in the world is registered to grow at a rate of 1.07% per year in the year 2019-2019. Increase in population hikes the demand for the electricity. Fly Ash is a byproduct of coal-fired electric generating plant. The main source of electrical energy generation is coal-fired power plants. They are accounted for about 40% of the worldwide electricity production. Portland cement, manufacture of fly ash bricks, as a soil stabilization material, as component in geopolymers, roller compacted concrete dams are the major applications of fly ash. Globally construction in increasing significantly, which is generating demand for the building material like cement, concrete, bricks, iron steel and etc.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1750
The manufacturing and construction industry has rapidly grown in terms of revenue in the recent years and is expected to register robust revenue growth throughout the forecast period. Factors such as technological advancements in manufacturing techniques and rapid urbanization and industrialization are boosting market revenue growth. Moreover, there has been a sudden rise in the demand for smart buildings and smart homes and consumers are inclining towards green energy and eco-friendly construction activities due to rising environmental concerns. These factors along with latest trend for redevelopment and advanced flooring for aesthetic look and increasing adoption of automation across the globe are fueling market growth. In addition, government schemes and increasing investments to develop enhanced products is expected to open favorable growth opportunities going ahead.
Key participants include Boral Limited, CEMEX S.A.B. de C.V, Lafarge North America Inc, Separation Technologies LLC, Charah Inc., Aggregate Industries, FlyAshDirect, Ashtech, Salt River Materials Group, Sephaku Cement Ltd, Titan America LLC
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Type F segment dominant the fly ash market. Type F is registered with the CAGR of 6.7%. It is growing high due to the properties such as resistance to sulfate attack, Low Cost, high workability makes it popular in the market of fly ash
- Coal-fired electricity production falls from 2013 to 2016 due to the major boom in renewable energy. It is expected that China’s coal powered generating electricity increase to 1300 GW by 2020, from 960 GW in 2016, despite official plans to limit that growth to 1100 GW
- India has a road network of over 5,903,293 KM it is the second largest road network in the world. The national highways in India has expanded from 70,934 km in 2010-11 and reaches to 101,011 km in 2015-16
- Population in the world is currently growing at a rate of around 1.07% per year in the year 2019-2019. Increase in population generates demand for the electricity, this helps in growth of the fly ash market
Browse Complete Report “Fly Ash Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/fly-ash-market
Segments covered in the report:
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Fly Ash Market on the basis of Type, End-use and region:
By Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Type F
- Type C
By End-Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Bricks & Blocks
- Portland Cement & Concrete
- Road Construction
The research study includes an in-depth analysis of the market using advanced research methodologies such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report further explores the key business players along with their in-depth profiling, product portfolio, and strategic business decisions. The report has been formulated through extensive primary and secondary research and further validated by analysts, industry experts, and market professionals. The report also sheds light on the recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, and product launches, among others.
Regional analysis covers assessment of import/export, production and consumption ratio, supply and demand, cost, price, estimated revenue and gross margins, and presence of key players in the region. The report also offers insights about revenue growth, market size, market share, technological advancements, and presence of key players in each region.
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1750
Regional Bifurcation of the Fly Ash Market Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Thank you for reading our report. For additional information on customization of the report, connect with us and we will make sure you get a report tailored to meet your needs.
Browse Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.