Fuel Cells Market Size – USD 2.75 billion in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 25.2%, Market Trends –Growing environmental awareness
Emergen Research has recently added a new informative report titled ‘Global Fuel Cells Market Forecasts to 2027’ to its ever-expanding repository. The report covers all the essential features of the Fuel Cells market, with key statistical data represented in the form of tables, charts, diagrams, figures, and graphs. The report strives to offer a better understanding of the market to the reader and provide beneficial insights to the established companies. The report presents a bird’s eye view of the Fuel Cells industry with a special focus on technological developments, expansion strategies of the prominent players, and current and emerging growth trends of the market.
The pandemic has severely affected the automotive & transportation industry and disrupted the supply chain, raw material supplies, and demand for the product in the automotive industry. As people are facing a financial crisis, there are changes in consumer buying behavior, which can adversely affect the industry. The liquidity shortfall and the cash crisis have already affected the sales of the product. Additionally, many companies are withdrawing their investments, and the government of several countries is cutting down the incentives provided by them earlier, which are hampering the growth of the market.
Download the report description:https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/100
Key Highlights From The Report
- The Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell (PEMFC) segment dominated the market with a share of 53.5% in 2019 due to its higher efficiencies, lower emission rate, and can operate at a lower temperature.
- The transportation segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of 26.0% over the forecast period as the government of the developing countries is replacing the gasoline-based bus with fuel cells based buses in order to reduce the CO2 emission.
- Asia-Pacific has the highest adoption rate in the market due to the favorable policies and initiatives of the government in countries such as Japan, China, and South Korea.
- Key participants include Ballard Power Systems, Hydrogenics Corporation, FuelCell Energy, Inc., Bloom Energy, Plug Power, Inc., SFC Energy AG, Ceres Power Holdings PLC, Doosan Fuel Cell America, Intelligent Energy, and Toshiba Energy Systems & Solutions Corporation, among others.
It offers a lucid picture of current trends in the global market, with an unbiased perspective of the leading market players, key regions/countries, end-use industries, and various product types.
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Phosphoric Acid Fuel Cell (PAFC)
- Molten Carbonate Fuel Cell (MCFC
- Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell (PEMFC)
- Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Fuel Cell Vehicles
The Fuel Cells market intelligence report exhaustively examines the market value, share, demand, growth prospects, latest and historical trends, manufacturers, gross revenue collection, competitive terrain, market growth forecast, available products, and end-use applications.
Geographical Terrain of the Global Fuel Cells Market:
- North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, the U.K, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa)
To Get This Report At A Profitable Rate:https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/100
Global Fuel Cells Market Report – Table of Contents:
- Report Overview
- 1 Research Scope
- 2 Key Sensor Fusion market segments
- 3 Target players
- 4 Market analysis by type
- 5 Market analysis by application
- 6 Key learning objectives
- 7 Report timeline
- Global Growth Trends
- 1 Global Sensor Fusion market size
- 2 Latest trends of the Sensor Fusion market by region
- 3 Key corporate trends
- Global Sensor Fusion Market share by key players
- 1 Global Sensor Fusion Market size by manufacturers
- 2 Global Sensor Fusion Market key players
- 3 Products/solutions/services of major players
- 4 New entrants in the Sensor Fusion market
- 5 Mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and expansion plans
- Global Sensor Fusion Market by product type
- 1 Global Sensor Fusion Sales by Product
- 2 Global Sensor Fusion by Product Revenue
Reasons to choose Emergen Research
- Regional Demand Forecasts and Forecasts
- Product price volatility
- Technology update analysis
- Location index analysis
- Raw material procurement strategy
- Competitiveness analysis
- Product composition matrix
- Vendor management
- Cost-effectiveness analysis
Request a customized copy of the report:https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/100
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please let us know, and we will offer you a report well-suited to your requirements.
Survey of reports provided and provided by Emergen Research :
Soil Monitoring Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/soil-monitoring-market
Electric Commercial Vehicle Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/electric-commercial-vehicle-market
Solid Waste Management Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/solid-waste-management-market