Wilmington, April 2021: Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ added a report on global cardiac imaging software market which includes study on product, procedure, patient type, and end user across various countries of key regions across the globe. The global cardiac imaging software market was projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.07% for the forecast period 2021 to 2027. The global market is estimated and forecasted in terms of revenue (USD Million) generated by the cardiac imaging software market.
Cardiac imaging is a diagnostic test useful in evaluating heart-related diseases. Various types of imaging modalities include computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, radiographic imaging and nuclear medicine imaging with SPECT or PET. The cardiac imaging sector has developed significantly in complexity and clinical utility from the past two decades. It provides improved resolution and comprehensive details of heart’s functioning for effective diagnosis.
The report analyses the global cardiac imaging software market based on imaging modalities, end user and geography. In terms of imaging modalities, the market is divided into tomography, ultrasound imaging, radiographic imaging and combined modalities. By end user the market is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic centers, research centers and others.
The key companies in the cardiac imaging software market are Agfa-Gevaert Group, Canon Inc, CardioComm Solutions Inc., Circle Cardiovascular Imaging Inc., eMedica, S.L, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, GE Healthcare, MEDIS Medical Imaging Systems, Pie Medical Imaging, Positron Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation, and Siemens Healthcare.
Download Sample Report: https://www.axiommrc.com/requested_sample/cm1994-Cardiac Imaging Software-market-report
Cardiac Imaging Software Market Regional Trends
North America led the cardiac imaging software market. Increased healthcare spending, growing cardiac-related diseases, technological advancements are the various factors contributing to the growth of the region. US dominates the regional market and is expected to grow at a rate of 7.92%.
Cardiac Imaging Software Market Segmental Highlights
- On the basis of imaging modalities, the tomography segment held the largest share of infertility treatment market and is expected to reach USD 266.97 million by 2027. High demand for CT and MRI imaging tests drives the growth of the segment.
- Based on end user, hospitals dominated the market. Huge investments in hospital infrastructure and growing hospitals IT spending is the major factor responsible for the exponential growth of the segment.
- By geography, North America led the market and is valued at USD 148.24 million in year 2020.
Research Objectives of Cardiac Imaging Software Market Report:
- Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth prospects of the market over the forecast period.
- Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
- Country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the Cardiac Imaging Software Market.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development over the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles, covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments and strategies employed by the major market players
Purchase this report @ https://www.axiommrc.com/buy_now/10549-global-cardiac-imaging-software-market-report
Our Other Related Reports:
Cardiac Implants Market Report:
Cardiac Monitoring Devices Market Report:
3 Germany Dr. Ste 4 – 4666
Wilmington DE 19804
U.S.:- + 1 (845) 875-9786
U.K.:- + 44 (0) 20 3286 9707
Email: [email protected]