The global greenhouse film market is likely to reach value of USD 13.15 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. This growth of the market can be attributed to the growing focus of the horticulture industry on sustainable production and higher profit margins. Manufacturers of greenhouse films are trying to provide lightweight and durable polyethylene materials. Increasing research and development activities to produce materials that provide an outstanding balance of high tensile strength, light transmission, tear resistance, and light weight are expected to drive the market for greenhouse films in the near future. Increasing government initiatives to enhance agricultural productivity through implementation of modern agricultural techniques are likely to augment the market during the forecast period.
The market intelligence report is one of the first studies to scrutinize the present market situation with respect to the COVID-19 outbreak. Since the outbreak, the global business sector has been grappling with various adverse financial consequences. The pandemic has affected nearly all segments of the Greenhouse Film market, further stifling the developmental scope of various manufacturers and buyers engaged in this particular sector. The report analyzes the drastic impact of the pandemic on this business sphere. Thus, the report studies the shifting dynamics of this market to gauge the profits earned or loss suffered by the different regional segments.
Get your FREE Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/432
Key Highlights of Report
- In November 2019, RKW Group announced that it had invested millions in the last two years to develop advanced products with the latest technology for horticulture and agriculture sectors. Moreover, the company also expanded the capacity of its Michelstadt (Germany) and Hoogstraten (Belgium) sites. The company is also planning to launch advanced silage films and bags and greenhouse films in order to help farmers. The strategy is expected to strengthen the company’s position and help it remain competitive in the greenhouse film market in the next few years.
- Asia Pacific accounted for the largest share of the global greenhouse film market in 2019. The increasing need to enhance agricultural productivity led by population growth in developing economies in the region is driving the demand for greenhouses. This, in turn, has resulted in growth of the market for greenhouse films in Asia Pacific.
- Key market participants include Plastika Kritis S.A., Armando Álvarez Group, Ginegar Plastic Products Ltd., RKW Group, POLIFILM EXTRUSION GmbH, Berry Global, Inc., Agriplast Tech India Pvt Ltd, GROUPE BARBIER, A.A. Politiv Ltd., and Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
The report categorizes the market into different key segments based on types and applications, along with key regional segmentation. The report offers insights into the segment expected to garner traction during the forecast period, and the region expected to dominate the market in the coming years.
- Resin Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Linear Low-density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Low-density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Ethylene-vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Thickness Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- 80 to 150 Microns
- 150 to 200 Microns
- More than 200 Microns
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
ORDER NOW (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/432
Global Greenhouse Film Market Report – Key Takeaways:
- The latest research report analyzes the changing competitive scenario.
- The report carries an unbiased perspective towards the global market performance.
- The study presents an eight-year assessment of the global market and its principal product segments.
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, opportunities, restraints, and threats, have been discussed in the report in detail.
- The analytical data and strategic planning methodologies are expected to aid businesses in decision-making
- The report serves as an exhaustive regional analysis of the global Greenhouse Film market, systematically presenting the business profiles of various stakeholders.
- Furthermore, the report provides valuable data about the critical factors influencing market progress.
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Greenhouse Film Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Greenhouse Film Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
18.104.22.168. Demand for increasing agricultural productivity
22.214.171.124. Rising demand for greenhouse protected cultivation
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Adverse effects of plastics on the environment
188.8.131.52. High cost of installation
184.108.40.206. Present challenging economic conditions due to the pandemic
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Plastic Waste Management [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/plastic-waste-management-market