Wilmington, April 2021: Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ added a report on global infertility treatment market which includes study on product, procedure, patient type, and end user across various countries of key regions across the globe. The global infertility treatment market was projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.31% for the forecast period 2021 to 2027. The global market is estimated and forecasted in terms of revenue (USD Million) generated by the infertility treatment market.
The failure to conceive or bring a pregnancy to full term is referred to as infertility. Infertility may have a wide variety of causes. The hormone imbalance, a tumor or cyst, alcohol or drug use, eating disorders such as anorexia or bulimia, thyroid gland problems, excess weight, stress and many others are some of the major causes of infertility. The treatment methods that are used to infertility condition in both male and female is known as infertility treatment. Many infertility treatments increase the chances of becoming pregnant significantly. They include fertility drugs, hormone treatments, and surgery among others.
Download Sample Report: https://www.axiommrc.com/product/10434-infertility-treatment-market-report
The report analyses the global infertility treatment market based on product, procedure, patient type, end user and geography. In terms of product, the market is divided into equipment, media & consumables, and accessories. Various procedures studied in the market are assisted reproductive technology, artificial insemination, fertility surgery and other treatments. Moreover, by end user the market is segmented into cryobanks, fertility centers, hospitals & surgical clinics and research institutes.
The key companies in the Infertility Treatment market are Cook Group Incorporated, Esco Micro Pte. Ltd., Genea Limited, Hamilton Throne, Ltd., Ihmedical A/S, Irvine Scientific (A Member of Jx Holdings Group), IVFTech Aps, Kitazato Corporation, Medgyn Products, Inc., The Baker Company, Inc., The Cooper Companies, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Vitrolife Ab, Zeiss Group.
Infertility Treatment Market Regional Trends
Asia Pacific is the fastest-growing infertility treatment market owing to the increased healthcare spending, good repayment schemes and lowering birth rate. Adoption of high end medical technology and growing fertility clinics further fuels the growth of the market.
Infertility Treatment Market Segmental Highlights
- Repeated buying of consumables or use and throw products contributes to the larger share of media & consumables segment
- Assisted reproductive technology is the most popular technology owing to the increased adoption of IVF treatments across the world
- Based on end-user, fertility clinics dominate the market and the growth is attributed to growing number of fertility clinics and high success rates of ART cycles performed at these clinics
Research Objectives of Infertility Treatment Market Report:
- Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors that are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth prospects of the market over the forecast period.
- Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative and quantitative research, incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
- Country-level analysis, integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the Infertility Treatment Market.
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development over the past five years.
- Comprehensive company profiles, covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments and strategies employed by the major market players
Purchase this report @ https://www.axiommrc.com/buy_now/10434-infertility-treatment-market-report
Our Other Related Reports:
In-vitro fertilization Market Report:
In-vitro diagnostics Market Report:
Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ is a full-service market research and data analytics company providing key market intelligence to global companies to take informed business decisions pertaining to their marketing strategy, investments, new product launches, market competition, consumer or end users, social media trends etc.
Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ offers market research services such as syndicated market research, custom market research, business consulting, and consumer/end user surveys. Under Business to Consumer (B2C) market research offerings, Axiom MRC assists its clients in finding quantitative information/preferences of its brands and services such as, awareness, usages, satisfaction, tracking, ethnicity etc. Axiom MRC offers data collection services through online surveys, social media, data processing and interpretation.
Axiom MRC with its experienced team of research and data analysts, has delivered more than 700+ Market Research Projects, 2100+ Data Analytics Projects, 260+ Business Support Projects and has a 400+ Global Client Base. Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ aims to become the preferred market research and data analytics company by providing key market intelligence solutions for client’s business growth.
3 Germany Dr. Ste 4 – 4666
Wilmington DE 19804
U.S.:- + 1 (845) 875-9786
U.K.:- + 44 (0) 20 3286 9707
Email: [email protected]