The global Law Enforcement and Military Clothing market is forecast to reach USD 4.63 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The increase in awareness regarding the safety and well-being of enforcement and military personnel is expected to drive the market demand. Protective clothing provides resistance against flames, chemicals, cuts, and biological hazards to the personnel working in military, fire service, ambulance, and police.
The Law Enforcement Personnel are accountable for the maintenance of the internal law and order of a country. An increase in the awareness about serving the country, especially in the youth, is expected to lead to a rise in the number of recruits in law enforcement and military services. Due to the advanced nature of crimes, there is also an increase in the number of field agents that are operating. This is expected to lead to an increase in the Law Enforcement and Military Clothing market.
An increase in the number of ongoing wars in many countries, such as Yemen, Afghanistan, Libya, Ukraine, Iran, South Sudan, and Syria, is expected to increase the number of recruitments in the military. This will impact the market positively by leading to an increased demand for the product. The presence of internal substitutes for the product is likely to hamper the demand for the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3198
Key participants include Pacific Safety Products, Inc. (PSP), Kejo Limited Company, Hellweg International, Craig International Ballistics, 3M, BAE Systems, Safariland, LLC, Kermel, Lenzing AG, and Ballistic Body Armour, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Wool is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% in the forecast period. This is primarily due to its properties, such as its ability to blend with other fibers and exhibit higher durability, comfort, protection, and maintenance. Wool is generally blended with high-performance fibers to improve its inherent properties.
- In terms of feature, the Chemical Resistant segment occupied 14.6% of the market share in 2019. These are used as a shield to isolate individuals from biological, physical, and chemical hazards that they may face during hazardous material operations. These are used by personnel working in rescue operations and fire services.
- In terms of application, the ambulance/EMT segment is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% in the forecast period. This is primarily due to the growing healthcare sector, which now employs a higher number of personnel. Also, the increasing complexities of various diseases compel the personnel to wear protective clothing.
- Middle East and Africa occupied 4.9% of the market share in 2019. This is primarily due to countries such as Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Saudi Arabia, which are at war for a long time. Saudi Arabia is one of the leading military organizations in the world. It is currently engaged in a war with Houthi rebels in Yemen that are backed by Iran. The country has also witnessed a large number of terrorist attacks in several regions recently. This leads to an increased demand for the product from the region.
- In the U.S. and China, increased military spending is driving the market. Different uniform specifications for various defense departments, based on the surrounding environment and weather, drive the market’s innovations. Personnel stationed in desert areas wear highly breathable, lightweight clothing, whereas those stationed in snowy areas wear snowy camouflage trousers with a water-repellent finish. These variations drive market demand.
Get Discount on the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3198
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Law Enforcement and Military Clothing market on the basis of Material, Application, Feature, and region:
Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- FR Cotton
- FR Rayon
- Cotton Fibers
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Fire Service
Feature Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Chemical Resistant
- Mechanical Resistant
- Radiation Resistant
- Thermal Resistant
Browse Complete Report “Law Enforcement and Military Clothing Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/law-enforcement-and-military-clothing-market
Regional analysis section covers analysis of the Law Enforcement and Military Clothing market in the major geographies of the world including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa with regards to production and consumption pattern, supply and demand ratio, import/export, revenue contribution, market share and market size, and presence of key players in the region.
Detailed Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Thank you for reading our report. For further query on the report and customization, please connect with us. Our team will ensure you get the report best suited for your needs.
Browse Our Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.