Opportunities in the low density SMC market have evolved through a number of stages i.e. from use of SMC to reduce weight in automotive industry to TCA (Tough Class A) ultra-light SMC. Lucintel has found the future of this market to be promising; the low density SMC market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.4%. In this market, a hood is the largest segment by automotive application, whereas glass fiber is largest by fiber type. Players can benefit from the available opportunities like higher acceptance level of composites materials and growth in automotive application.
Request Sample Pages by clicking below
Polynt, Continental Structural Plastics, Core Molding Technology, Menzolit, and IDI Composites and others are some of the companies profiled in this report.
Some of the features of this report:
- Market size estimates:Low density SMC market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis:Market trend (2014-2019) and forecast (2020-2025) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Low density SMC market size by various segments such as automotive application, fiber type, and resin type in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis:Low density SMC market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities:Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions of low density SMC in the low density SMC market.
- Strategic analysis:This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of low density SMC in the low density SMC market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Download Brochure of this report by clicking on https://www.lucintel.com/low-density-smc-market.aspx
This exclusive report from Lucintel will enable you to make confident business decisions in this globally competitive marketplace. For a detailed table of contents, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or click on this link [email protected]
Lucintel, the premier global management consulting and market research firm, creates winning strategies for growth. It offers market assessments, competitive analysis, opportunity analysis, growth consulting, M&A, and due diligence services to executives and key decision-makers in a variety of industries. For further information, visit www.lucintel.com.
Dallas, Texas, USA
Email: [email protected]
Thermoplastic Prepreg in the Transportation Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/thermoplastic-prepreg-in-transportation-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/prepreg-market.aspx
Recycled Carbon Fiber Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/recycled-carbon-fiber-market.aspx
Growth Opportunities in Global Composites Market
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/composites-market.aspx
Growth Opportunities in the Global Thermoplastic Unidirectional Tape Market
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/thermoplastic-unidirectional-tape-market.aspx
Short Fiber Thermoplastics Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/short-fiber-thermoplastics-market.aspx
Composite Preforms Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/composite-preforms-market.aspx
Growth Opportunities in the Global Glass Mat Thermoplastic Market
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/glass-mat-thermoplastic-market.aspx
FRP Pipe Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/frp-pipe-market.aspx
Filled Thermoplastics in the European Consumer Goods Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/composites-market-report/composites-and-intermediates.aspx