Opportunities in the medical device market have evolved through a number of stages. Lucintel has found the future of this market to be promising; the medical device market is expected to reach $426.2 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 3.6%. In this market, cardiovascular device is the largest segment by application, whereas surgical device is largest by function. The increasing use of AI-Optimized medical device, increasing acceptance of wearable medical devices, growing use of miniaturized medical devices, and growing adoption 3D-Printing in medical devices provides strategic growth path in this market.
Request Sample Pages by clicking below
Medtronic, Johnson & Johnson, GE Healthcare, Siemens, and Cardinal Health and others are some of the companies profiled in this report.
Some of the features of this report:
- Market size estimates:Medical device market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis:Market trend (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Medical device market size by various applications such as application, function, and end use in terms of value shipment.
- Regional analysis:Medical device market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities:Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions of medical device in the medical device market.
- Strategic analysis:This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of medical device in the medical device market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Download Brochure of this report by clicking on https://www.lucintel.com/medical-device-market.aspx
This exclusive report from Lucintel will enable you to make confident business decisions in this globally competitive marketplace. For a detailed table of contents, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or click on this link [email protected]
Lucintel, the premier global management consulting and market research firm, creates winning strategies for growth. It offers market assessments, competitive analysis, opportunity analysis, growth consulting, M&A, and due diligence services to executives and key decision-makers in a variety of industries. For further information, visit www.lucintel.com.
Dallas, Texas, USA
Email: [email protected]
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/medical-lifting-sling-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/3d-printing-medical-device-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/hand-sanitizer-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/connected-health-device-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/diagnostic-imaging-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/medical-battery-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/interventional-cardiology-peripheral-vascular-devi.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/wheelchair-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/stretcher-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/stents-market.aspx