Rising adoption of molded fiber pulp packaging in pharmaceutical industry owing to its low cost and easy packaging process will augment the molded fiber pulp packaging market growth.
Future Market Insights, Dubai: The global molded fiber pulp packaging market revenue is estimated to grow at 4.4% in 2021, says Future market Insight (FMI) in its latest study. The overall shipment is expected to reach 3 Mn Tons by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 5.1% between 2021 and 31. The sales of molded fiber pulp packaging product will surpass US$ 7.7 billion with top providers holding around 30% of market share in 2021
Molded fiber pulp packaging offers superior cushioning and vibration dampening, thus emerging as a highly ideal candidate for protective packaging applications. Governments around the world are encouraging the reuse of packaging waste especially in cosmetics and automotive sectors. This will create attractive prospects for the overall market growth.
For instance, as per the European Directive 94/62/EC for Packaging & Packaging Waste, any packaging product with EN13432 certificate will be considered as compostable packaging type by the European Union (EU). Stringent norms implemented by various organizations to ascertain good quality of packaging will have positive impact on the global market.
The unforeseen COVID-19 outbreak disrupted supply chains but also created opportunities for market growth. With rapid expansion of food and beverage industry, rising demand for consumer goods, and soaring popularity of online food delivery services, the demand for molded fiber pulp packaging is expected to increase over the forecast period.
Leading manufacturers are looking to incorporate recyclable and reusable materials in packaging of fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) and are also emphasizing on following safety compliance and industry standards. This will positively influence the market growth.
Increasing demand for hassle free, green packaging solutions along with technological advancements in terms of printing and coating on pulp packaging will boost the adoption of molded fiber pulp packaging in food and beverage packaging sector.
Introduction of impulse drying and 3D printed mold tooling to reduce manufacturing and operation cost and energy consumption will aid in expansion of the molded fiber pulp packaging market.
“Molded fiber pulp packaging is likely to remain highly sought-after as environment friendly packaging solution in logistics and transport industry. Increasing demand for sustainable packaging material with weather protection characteristics will drive the sales of molded fiber pulp packaging over the forecast period”, says an FMI analyst.
Request a report sample with 231 pages to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2900
- Driven by investments in research and favorable policies for import of molded fiber pulp packaging product in the country, U.K. is expected to lead the Europe molded fiber pulp packaging market, holding 21% market share during the forecast period.
- The U.S. market will showcase remarkable growth owing to presence of top food and beverage manufacturers in the country. The sales of molded fiber pulp packaging products in the U.S. are forecast to top US$ 774.1 million by 2031 end.
- China molded fiber pulp packaging market is forecast to reach US$ 2.2 billion over the assessment period. Sales uptick can be attributed to increasing consumption of fast food and increasing popularity of food delivery and e-commerce in the country.
- Trays are forecast to account for more than 34% of total revenue share by 2031.
- Transfer molded pulp products sales is expected to grow at 5.4% CAGR, as these products have better recyclability and are excellent alternative to plastics.
- Increasing demand for eco-friendly and bio degradable packaging solutions is driving the demand for molded fiber pulp packaging in food industry.
- Investment in research and development of recyclable packaging materials will boost the molded fiber pulp packaging market growth over the forecast period.
- Rapid expansion in e-commerce and food delivery services will augment the demand for molded fiber pulp packaging across the globe.
Discover more about the molded fiber pulp packaging market with figures and data tables, along with the table of contents. You will also find detailed market segmentation on https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/moulded-fibre-pulp-packaging-market
As per FMI’s market analysis, top players operating in the molded fiber pulp packaging market are looking to expand their production capacity to cater the increasing demand and are focusing towards production technology development. Leading market players account for more than 20% of global market share in 2021.
For instance, Huhtamaki Oyj started a new fiber packaging line in 2019, for producing food service and egg packaging. The company is also actively investing in research and development to establish new product lines for business expansion.
Chinet is one of the most famous disposable tableware brands in America and offers microwave safe tableware made from molded fiber pulp.
AR Packaging collaborated with PulPac in July 2021 to use the PU300 production platform to meet demand for affordable and sustainable fiber pulp products.
Leading players profiled by FMI operating in molded fiber pulp packaging market include:
- UFP Technologies, Inc.
- FiberCel Packaging LLC
- Huhtamaki Oyj
- Pactiv LLC
- Henry Molded Products, Inc
- EnviroPAK Corporation
- Spectrum Lithograph Inc.
- ESCO Technologies Inc.
- ProtoPak Engineering Corporation
- Brodrene Hartmann A/S
- OrCon Industries Corporation
- Keiding, Inc.
- Pacific Pulp Molding, LLC
- Guangxi Qiaowang Pulp Packing Products Co, Ltd.
- Celluloses De La Loire
- Dynamic Fibre Moulding (PTY) Ltd.
- Primapack SAE
- Greenpacking Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd.
- Dongguan City Luheng Papers Company Ltd.
- Guangzhou NANYA Pulp Molding Equipment Co., Ltd.
More Insights on FMI’s Molded fiber pulp packaging Market
The latest market study on global molded fiber pulp packaging market by Future Market Insights gives a detailed segmentation for the forecast period of 2021-2031. In order to provide a better perspective of the global market potential, its growth, trends, and opportunities, the market is segmented on the basis of
By Product Type:
- Drink Carriers
- 2 Cups
- 4 Cups
- 6 Cups
- More than 8 cups
- End Caps
- Clamshell Containers
By Molded Pulp Type:
- Thick wall
- Transfer Molded
- Thermoformed Fiber
- Processed Pulp
- Primary Packaging
- Secondary Packaging
- Edge Protectors
By End Use:
- Consumer Durables
- Mobile Phone
- Tubelight & Bulbs
- Food & Beverage
- Egg Packaging
- 4 Eggs
- 6 Eggs
- 12 Eggs
- 24 Eggs
- More than 30 Eggs
- Wine Packaging
- 375 ml
- 750 ml
- 5 liters
- More than 3 liters
- Fruit Packaging
- Egg Packaging
- Food Services
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan
- Middle East and Africa
For information on the Research Approach used in the Report, Request [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-2900
Key Questions Covered in the Molded Fiber Pulp Packaging Market Report
- The report offers detailed insights into molded fiber pulp packaging demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for molded fiber pulp packaging market between 2021 and 2031
- Molded fiber pulp packaging market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Molded fiber pulp packaging market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others.
Explore FMI’s Extensive Coverage on the Packaging Domain
Metal Aerosol Packaging Market: Future Market Insights (FMI) provides a deeper insights on the new trends of global metal aerosol packaging market while incorporating the impact of ongoing trends, and growth & restraining factors during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031. Market dynamics have been presented on the basis of prominent drivers, trends and opportunities prevailing across key geographies for the aforementioned decade.
Aerosol Sprayers Market: ESOMAR-certified market analysis and consulting company Future Market Insights (FMI) provides incisive coverage on the global aerosol sprayers market over the forecast period of 2021 and 2031. Additionally, to find the effect of COVID-19 on the aerosol sprayers market in general, the study monitor global aerosol sprayers’ sales in 20+ high-growth markets and addresses their end-user in particular.
Aerosol dispensing systems Market: ESOMAR-certified market research and consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI) offers in-depth insights on key factors of global aerosol dispensing systems market. The study offers detailed study on key trends that influence the demand for aerosol dispensing systems. The report covers global demand in more than 20 high potential markets, in addition to an in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the global shell and heat exchangers market.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
For Media Enquiries: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/glass-bottles-market