Opportunities in the natural fiber composites market have evolved through a number of stages. Lucintel has found the future of this market to be promising; the natural fiber composites market is expected to reach $0.6 billion by 2026 with a CAGR of 5.2%. In this market, flax is expected to remain the largest fiber, and automotive segment is expected to remain the largest application. Players can benefit from the available opportunities like higher acceptance level of environmentally sustainable composite materials by automotive OEMs, government directives.
Request Sample Pages by clicking below
Procotex, FlexForm, FiberGran, GreenGran, and Tecnaro are some of the companies profiled in this report.
Some of the features of this report:
- Market size estimates:Natural fiber composites market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis:Market trend (2015-2020) and forecast (2021-2026) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Natural fiber composites market size by various segments, such as application, process, fiber, and resin in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis:Natural fiber composites market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities:Analysis on growth opportunities in different fiber and regions of natural fiber composites in the natural fiber composites market.
- Strategic analysis:This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of natural fiber composites in the natural fiber composites market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Download Brochure of this report by clicking on https://www.lucintel.com/natural-fiber-composite-market.aspx
This exclusive report from Lucintel will enable you to make confident business decisions in this globally competitive marketplace. For a detailed table of contents, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or click on this link email@example.com
Lucintel, the premier global management consulting and market research firm, creates winning strategies for growth. It offers market assessments, competitive analysis, opportunity analysis, growth consulting, M&A, and due diligence services to executives and key decision-makers in a variety of industries. For further information, visit www.lucintel.com.
Dallas, Texas, USA
Short Fiber Thermoplastics Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/short-fiber-thermoplastics-market.aspx
Continuous Fiber Thermoplastic Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/continuous-fiber-thermoplastic-market.aspx
Long Fiber Thermoplastics Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/long-fiber-thermoplastics-market.aspx
Glass Fiber Textiles Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/glass-fiber-textile-market.aspx
Composites in the Oil And Gas Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/trends,-opportunities-and-competitive-analysis-of–composites-in-the-oil-and-gas.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/composites-market.aspx
Thermoplastic Unidirectional Tape Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/thermoplastic-unidirectional-tape-market.aspx
Carbon Fiber Textile Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/carbon-fiber-textile-market.aspx
Thermoplastic Prepreg Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/thermoplastic-prepreg-in-transportation-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/prepreg-market.aspx