The global Organic Personal Care Market is forecasted to reach USD 31.55 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The main reasons driving the growth of organic personal care market will be a rising need for natural health products and cosmetics for skincare and hair care, coupled with environmentally friendly products that are free from those hazardous chemicals. Moreover, these products are generally premium priced due to their attached psychological desire related to health benefits, which will further propel growth among populations with rising disposable incomes.
In addition to corporate strategy, Organic Personal Care market throws light on different properties to curb the progress of fuel or industry. The focus is more on applicable sales strategies to increase the company’s productivity to achieve higher economic performance. It also covers research and development activities, online and offline activities, the latest product launches, and some of the competitive expansion adopted by major global companies. Research reports use effective graphical presentation techniques such as tables, charts, graphs, diagrams, and info graphics.
Get sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3027
Key participants include L’Oréal S.A., Aveda Corporation, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc., The Body Shop International PLC, Burt’s Bees, The Hain Celestial Group, Amway Corporation, Yves Rocher, and Natura Cosméticos S.A. among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The main factors driving the growth of organic personal care market will be a rising need for natural health products and cosmetics for skincare and hair care, coupled with environmentally friendly products.
- Increasing expenditure over the R&D department to manufacture cost-efficient products with the usage of available natural sources of raw material will further enhance growth. The strict regulations imposed by the government over the beauty product industry will enhance growth.
- Moreover, the coronavirus has impacted this industry in a very different manner because the demand of some of its type segments like lip care, men’s grooming, oral care have seen a great fall but segments like soaps, sanitizers, body wash have enhanced so rapidly that manufacturers are not able to fulfill customer despite robust supply procedure.
- RND offers custom market research services that help clients to get information on their business scenario required where syndicated solutions are not enough, request for custom research report
- Among the distribution channels, online retail stores are estimated to generate revenue of USD 12.18 billion in the forecasted period. This channel provides door to door services at a very reasonable price; therefore, it is forecasted to register maximum growth.
- North America is leading the market for the past 3-4 years, and the study further reveals that it will continue to dominate in the period of 2018-2027. There is an increase in the consumption of natural beauty products in Mexico on account of increasing awareness regarding the health benefits of these products. Products having ingredients like turmeric and neem are expected to have a great impact on the organic personal care market.
- The global market was led by the skincare segment in 2018. Rising anti-aging and skin concerns are major driving forces that influence consumer demand positively in this segment.
Download summary of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/3027
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Skin Care
- Lip Care
- Deodorant and Antiperspirant
- Bath and Shower
- Oral Care
- Men’s Grooming
Ingredients Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Natural Surfactant
- Sugar polymers
- Natural Preservatives
- Active ingredients
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Online Retail Stores
- Specialist Retail Stores
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/organic-personal-care-market
Key questions answered:
- Which of these regions – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa, dominates market share?
- What is the outcome of the COVID-19 Impact Analysis performed in the report?
- What are the revenue estimations for every region in the Organic Personal Care market?
- What is the current market valuation of each region and the estimated market size by the end of the forecast period?
- What is the projected growth rate of the global Organic Personal Care market?
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Explore related reports: