Global retail shelving system sales are set to be valued at over US$ 2 Bn in 2021, with steady long-term projections, according to latest insights by Persistence Market Research. The report estimates the market to expand at 8.8% CAGR from 2021 to 2031.
There is constant demand from the retail sector for retail shelving systems in terms of volume. The fact that there is a retail shelving design suitable for almost any application involving clothing, pharmacies, FMCG, electronics, etc., bodes well for the overall growth of the market.
CLICK HERE TO GET A SAMPLE REPORT (INCLUDING FULL TOC, TABLE & FIGURES) – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/32710
There are continuous developments in the market by manufacturers that keep moving it forward, such as:
- In Feb 2021, Madix Inc. acquired Texas assets of Panel Processing, Inc., which is a partner to the company since a long time.
- In February 2020, the Gondela Corp. took part in EUROSHOP, which is proven to be the most important platform for world retail in terms of trends, inspiration, and networking.
- In October 2019, Artitalia Group opened a new warehousing facility in Ontario, California, to further complement its sophisticated supply chain.
Other happenings in the market include:
- Significant opportunities by FDI in India & GCC
- Increase in modern retail and supermarkets & hypermarkets
- Usage of augmented reality in retail shelving systems
Demand for retail shelving systems decreased in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, as sales networks at the consumer end switched primarily from offline to online. Not just 2020, but 2021 is ought to be affected by numerous factors such as socio-political changes happening worldwide. However, with a stimulus in many countries, the market’s long-term outlook looks very much optimistic.
GET A CUSTOMIZED SCOPE TO MATCH YOUR NEED ASK AN EXPERT – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/ask-an-expert/32710
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Persistence Market Research predicts a healthy retail sector growth rate in economies such as Brazil, India, the Middle East, and Africa, thereby driving demand for retail shelving systems.
- With recent economic growth, per capita disposable income of consumers has increased, as a result of which consumers are able to spend more money on high-quality food products at retail outlets. This will profit the retail shelving system market over the coming years.
- Supermarkets & class A convenience stores to hold 2/5 of the market share.
- Light duty shelves are projected to hold over seven-tenth of the overall market share by 2031-end.
- The global market witnessed a slump in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, with a recorded growth of -1.3%.
- The market in GCC countries is projected to expand at a CAGR around 9%, while that in ASEAN at close to 10%, through 2031.
- The market in India and Germany is set to surge at 9% CAGR over the next ten years.
GAIN COMPLETE ACCESS TO THE REPORT – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/32710
“With continued investments and expansions in the retail sector post Q1 2021, deployment of retail shelving systems is expected to increase at a profound rate,” says a Persistence Market Research analyst.
The market is understood to be fragmented with key players accounting for almost one-fifth of the market share. These players are likely to invest in new technology developments and expansion of their networks in order to maintain their market shares.
Some of the key players in this industry are Madix Inc., LA Darling, Lozier Corp., Gondella, Artitalia Group, Donracks TMTE Metal Tech Pvt. ltd., and CAEM.
Read More Trending “PMR Exclusive Article”- https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/widespread-installation-of-retail-shelving-systems-to-enhance-in-store-performance-and-boost-sales-persistence-market-research-301363467.html
READ MORE TRENDING REPORTS –
Electronic Cabinet Cooling System Market: Electronic Cabinet Cooling System Market Segmented By type such as Thermoelectric Air Conditioners, Compressor-Based Air Conditioners, Vortex Coolers and Air-to-Air Heat Exchangers with mount type such as Through Mount and Flush Mount
Rainwater Harvesting System Market: Rainwater Harvesting System Market Segmented by Rain Barrel Systems, Dry Systems, Wet System, Green Roof Systems Type with Above-ground, Underground Rain Water Harvesting Systems
Contactless Connectivity System Market: Contactless Connectivity System Market Segmented By applications such as Robotic Tool Changer, Printing Drums, Connect in Dust, Wafer Production, Centrifuges, In Line Inspection, Milling Machines, High End Printers, Rotating Tables and Molding Machines
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.
Persistence Market Research
305 Broadway, 7th Floor,
New York City, NY 10007
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]