Opportunities in the smart card IC market have evolved through a number of stages i.e. from introduced smart card IC to NFC smart card. Lucintel has found the future of this market to be promising; the smart card IC market is expected to reach $3.7 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 2.6%. In this market, microcontroller is the largest segment by card type, whereas telecommunication is largest by end use industry. Players can benefit from the available opportunities like increasing demand for smartphones.
Request Sample Pages by clicking below
Infineon Technologies AG, NXP Semiconductor, Samsung Electronics, STMicroelectronics, and CEC Huada Electronic Design Co. Ltd and others are some of the companies profiled in this report.
Some of the features of this report:
- Market size estimates:Smart card IC market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis:Market trend (2014-2019) and forecast (2020-2025) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Smart card IC market size by various segments such as card type, type of interface, and end use industry in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis:Smart card IC market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities:Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions of smart card IC in the smart card IC market.
- Strategic analysis:This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of smart card IC in the smart card IC market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Download Brochure of this report by clicking on https://www.lucintel.com/smart-card-ic-market.aspx
This exclusive report from Lucintel will enable you to make confident business decisions in this globally competitive marketplace. For a detailed table of contents, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or click on this link [email protected]
Lucintel, the premier global management consulting and market research firm, creates winning strategies for growth. It offers market assessments, competitive analysis, opportunity analysis, growth consulting, M&A, and due diligence services to executives and key decision-makers in a variety of industries. For further information, visit www.lucintel.com.
Mobile Health and Fitness Sensor Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/mobile-health-and-fitness-sensor-market.aspx
Bluetooth Low Energy IC Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/bluetooth-low-energy-ic-market.aspx
Metal Terminal MLCC Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/metal-terminal-mlcc-market.aspx
Building Information Modeling Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/building-information-modeling-market.aspx
Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/pcb-markets.aspx
Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/multilayer-ceramic-capacitor-market.aspx
Artificial Intelligence Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/artificial-intelligence-market.aspx
Active Optical Cable Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/active-optical-cable-market.aspx
Flexible Printed Circuit Board Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/flexible-printed-circuit-board-market.aspx
High-Density Interconnect Printed Circuit Board (HDI PCB) Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/high-density-interconnect-printed-circuit-board-market.aspx