The Smoking Cessation report provides epidemiology, therapeutics, market dynamics, market drivers and barriers, and key pharmaceutical companies actively pushing market growth forward for the study period 2018-2030 in 7MM ((the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan).
Some of the key highlights from the Smoking Cessation Market Insights–
- The worldwide age-standardized prevalence of tobacco smoking among persons aged 15 years and older has decreased by 9% points in men and 5% points in women to reach 34% and 6%, respectively.
- In nicotine-dependent smokers, quitting smoking can lead to symptoms of nicotine withdrawal, such as nicotine cravings, anxiety, irritability, depression, and weight gain.
- Major Players such as Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, Axsome Therapeutics, Achieve Life Sciences, Chronic Airway Therapeutics, Smoke-Free Therapeutics (NFL Biosciences SAS), Novo Nordisk, and many others.
- Key Aspergillosis Marketed Therapies include AXS-05, Cytisine (Cytisinicline), Liraglutide, ANS-6637, and many others
Request for sample for deep insights into Smoking Cessation Market Report
Smoking Cessation Overview
Smoking Cessation (quitting smoking) is a process of discontinuing tobacco smoking. Cigarette smoking is the primary cause of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and smoking cessation is the most effective means of stopping the progression of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. In addition, the CDC also stated that tobacco use can lead to tobacco or nicotine dependence and serious health problems.
Smoking Cessation Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM for the Study period 2017-2030
- Total Prevalent Cases
- Prevalent/Incident Cases
- Diagnosed and Treatable Cases
Visit for more information @ Smoking Cessation Market Insights
The tobacco epidemic is one of the biggest public health threats the world has ever faced, killing more than 8 million people a year across the globe. It is made from the leaves of tobacco plants. It contains nicotine, which is an addictive drug. When the person smokes tobacco in cigarettes, cigars or pipes, they absorb toxic and cancer-causing chemicals that affect their health.
Smoking cessation is the process of discontinuing tobacco smoking. The results of quitting smoking are that the blood circulation begins to improve, and blood pressure starts to return to normal. The sense of smell and taste return, and it gets easier to breathe. In the long term, giving up tobacco can help to live longer.
- Cytisine (Cytisinicline),
- and many others
- Axsome Therapeutics,
- Achieve Life Sciences,
- Chronic Airway Therapeutics,
- Smoke-Free Therapeutics (NFL Biosciences SAS),
- Novo Nordisk,
- and many others.
- Eleven Years Forecast
- 7MM Coverage
- Smoking Cessation Epidemiology Segmentation
- Key Cross Competition
- Highly Analyzed Market
- Drugs Uptake
Key Questions Answered in the Smoking Cessation Market Report-
- What was the Smoking Cessation market share (%) distribution in 2017 and how it would look like in 2030?
- What would be the Smoking Cessation market size as well as market size by therapies across the 7MM during the forecast period (2020–2030)?
- What are the key findings pertaining to the market across the 7MM and which country will have the largest Smoking Cessation market size during the forecast period (2020–2030)?
- At what CAGR, the Smoking Cessation market is expected to grow at the 7MM level during the forecast period (2020–2030)?
- What would be the Smoking Cessation market outlook across the 7MM during the forecast period (2020–2030)?
- What would be the Smoking Cessation market growth till 2030 and what will be the resultant market size in the year 2030?
- How would the market drivers, barriers, and future opportunities affect the market dynamics and subsequent analysis of the associated trends?
You may speak to our experts here @ Smoking Cessation Market Report
Read Detailed Table of Content
|2||Executive Summary of Smoking Cessation|
|3||Smoking Cessation Market Overview at a Glance|
|4||Disease Background and Overview: Smoking Cessation|
|7||Epidemiology and Patient Population|
|8||United States Epidemiology|
|14||Smoking Cessation: 7MM Market Analysis|
|15||Potential of Emerging Therapies|
|16||United States Market Size|
|17||EU-5 countries: Market Size|
|18||Japan Market Size|
|22||Reimbursement and Market Access|
Get to know about report @ Smoking Cessation Market Outlook
DelveInsight’s “Interstitial Lung Disease Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report.
DelveInsight’s “Heart Failure Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report.
DelveInsight’s “Diabetes Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report.
DelveInsight’s “Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report.
DelveInsight’s “Chronic Bronchitis Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report.
DelveInsight’s “Tuberculosis Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report.
Visit our blog section
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve performance.
Get hassle-free access to all the healthcare and pharma market research reports through our subscription-based platform PharmDelve