Opportunities in the steam turbine market have evolved through a number of stages. Lucintel has found the future of this market to be promising; the steam turbine market is expected to reach $33.8 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 5.7%. In this market, coal is the largest segment by plant fuel, whereas 600 MW and above is largest by turbine size. Players can benefit from the available opportunities like growing energy requirement at domestic and industrial level and increasing installation of coal, nuclear and combine cycle power generation facilities.
Request Sample Pages by clicking below
Shanghai Electric Group, Dongfang Turbine Co Ltd., Harbin Turbine Co. Ltd., Siemens, BHEL, General Electric, and Toshiba and others are some of the companies profiled in this report.
Some of the features of this report:
- Market size estimates: Steam turbine market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Steam turbine market size by various segments such as plant fuel, turbine size, and thermal power plant type in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis: Steam turbine market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions of steam turbine in the steam turbine market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of steam turbine in the steam turbine market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Download Brochure of this report by clicking on https://www.lucintel.com/steam-turbine-market-for-power-generation.aspx
This exclusive report from Lucintel will enable you to make confident business decisions in this globally competitive marketplace. For a detailed table of contents, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or click on this link [email protected]
Lucintel, the premier global management consulting and market research firm, creates winning strategies for growth. It offers market assessments, competitive analysis, opportunity analysis, growth consulting, M&A, and due diligence services to executives and key decision-makers in a variety of industries. For further information, visit www.lucintel.com.
Dallas, Texas, USA
Email: [email protected]
Distributed Energy Generation Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/distributed-energy-generation-market.aspx
Energy Cable Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/energy-cable-market.aspx
HVDC PP Film Capacitor Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/hvdc-pp-film-capacitor-market.aspx
Electric Transmission and Distribution Equipment Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/electric-transmission-and-distribution-equipment-m.aspx
Utility Pole Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/utility-pole-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/supercapacitor-market.aspx