The super absorbent polymer market offers insights into chief growth drivers and restrains affecting sales through 2021 and beyond. The rising demand for Sodium Polyacrylate will continue driving ales in the market.
Future Market Insights (FMI), Dubai: As per a study by FMI, the super absorbent polymer demand is expected to increase at a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2031. The sales of super absorbent polymers are will continue surging through the assessment period owing to application in diverse industries.
According to the market analysis, the disposable diapers manufacturing sector will account for 76% sales in 2021. Regardless of the challenges posed by COVID-19 outbreak, the demand increased by 4.7% between 2020 and 2021. By the end of 2021, the market is expected to surpass US$9.18 Bn.
Rising demand for adult incontinence and feminine hygiene products will continue driving super absorbent polymers sales. Besides this, the market is expected to gain from awareness about hygiene and cleanliness. Thanks to initiatives undertaken by governments around the world undertaken to educate people about the importance of proper hygiene, sales of super absorbent polymers will increase.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-429
The increasing prevalence of urinary incontinence will create demand for adult incontinence products. Consequently, the production of super absorbent polymers will surge amid the focus on improving overall quality of patient care. Numerous reimbursement and healthcare policies undertaken by government bodies are boosting consumer expenditure on incontinence products therefore, in turn fuelling the demand for super absorbent polymers in the global market.
On the flipside, the global super absorbent polymer market is expected to get negatively affected by declining birth rate and low fertility rates. Super absorbent polymers are key materials used in baby diapers. Risk of decelerating baby diapers sales could negatively impact overall growth. Also, fluctuating price of super absorbent polymers will pose a threat to the global sales.
“Key players in the global market are investing in developing bio-based super absorbent polymers to shift towards alternative renewable choices. Focus on eco-friendlier solutions will create prospects for their growth in the coming years,” says the FMI analyst.
- Sodium Polyacrylate is the leading product as it is expected to account for 64% in 2021. Its ability to absorb 800 times its weight, makes it a one of kind of super absorbent polymer.
- Diaper segment is expected to hold largest revenue share in the market with 76% in 2021 as it is commonly chosen over traditional ways. Increasing penetration of diapers will boost demand for super absorbent polymers.
- China is expected to account for 76% in the East Asia market during the forecast period as this country has the largest consumer base of personal hygiene products.
- India market is expected to rise at 5.8% CAGR by the end of 2031 as this country is large consumer base for baby care and feminine hygiene products.
- Japan will account for 16% of sales in super East Asia as according to World Bank statistics, one fourth of Japan’s population is over 60. Hence, urinary incontinence is rising in this country.
- Feminine hygiene products are rising in demand to increasing feminine literacy, menstruation knowledge, awareness of health and cleanliness, women empowerment, and growing female disposable income is expected to boost demand for super absorbent polymer market.
- Super absorbent polymer extensively finds application in agricultural sector to reduce water consumption and labor cost. It also aids in soil conditioner that helps in overcoming drought scarcity.
- The demand for hygiene and medical goods have boosted the demand for super absorbent polymer in global market during COVID-19 pandemic.
Explore tables and figures of the study. ToC of the report at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/super-absorbent-polymer-market
- COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in manufacturing and transportation delays owing to travel restrictions. This has negatively impacted the market growth.
- Non-availability of raw materials in numerous region and expensive cost of import will hamper market sales in numerous regions of the world.
Companies operating in the super absorbent polymers market are investing in strategic partnerships and collaborations to expand their consumer base and regional presence.
For instance, LG Chem and Archer Daniels Midland Company in September 2019, pitched into a joint agreement to develop bio-based acrylic acid used as a base material for manufacturing absorbent polymers.
Evonik Industries AG in March 2017, launched FAVOR max range for ultra-thin baby diapers that is more absorbent and reliable. Hygiene product manufacturers can further improve product performance.
More Insights on the Super Absorbent Polymer Market
FMI provides an unbiased analysis of the super absorbent polymer market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the global super absorbent polymer market with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- Sodium Polyacrylate
- Polyacrylamide Copolymer
- Disposable diapers
- Adult Incontinence Products
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Agriculture Products
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia & Pacific
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-429
Key Questions Covered in the Super Absorbent Polymer Market Report
- The report offers detailed insights into super absorbent polymer demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for super absorbent polymer market between 2021 and 2031
- Super absorbent polymer market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends, evaluation of current market size, and technological advancements within the industry
- Super absorbent polymer market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
For Media Enquiries: [email protected]