Growing awareness regarding health and personal hygiene among people across the world is one of the leading driving factors surging demand for super absorbent polymers (SAPs), which are widely used in hygiene products, the agriculture sector, and chemical industries. Chemical industries have seen significant growth in the past few years, and this is expected to be the same over the coming years as well, thereby complementing demand growth of SAPs.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @
North America, Europe, and East Asia are major markets for super absorbent polymers. With a moderately consolidated market, manufacturers are highly concentrated on increasing their sales and distribution networks and manufacturing SAPs having more reliability. The global super absorbent polymer market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of around 5% over the forecast period of 2021-2031.
Request For Methodology @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/3258
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Super absorbent polymers are widely used in baby diapers, feminine hygiene products, and agriculture sector, due to their exceptional properties.
- There has been an increase in the use of sanitary pads and adult diapers over the years, which is fuelling demand for SAP, worldwide.
- Super absorbent polymers are also used in the agriculture sector as they provide many advantages to farmers, such as improve soil quality, preserve water and resist drought stress, increase seed sprouting and seedling development, help in preventing water loss in soil by leaching and evaporation, etc.
- Sodium polyacrylate, which is one of the product types of super absorbent polymers, is a functional polymer used in a variety of common products such as paper diapers, pets pad, and water retaining material, as it can absorb hundreds times its own weight in water.
- Consumption of SAP, especially in North America and Asia Pacific countries such as the U.S. and China, among others, is expected to grow at an above average rate during the forecast period.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy [email protected]
Food And Beverages Industry Thermoformed Plastic Products Market – Thermoformed Plastic Products Market Segmented By Synthetic and Biodegradable in Packaging, Food Serving Articles
Footwear Sole Material Market – Footwear Sole Material Market Segmented By Shoe Stores, Retail Stores, Super Markets by distribution in Men, Women, Kids Gender in Athletic Footwear Sole Material and Non-Athletic Footwear Sole Material Product in PlasticFootwear Soles, RubberFootwear Soles Material
About Us :- Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]