The global tensiometer market size is expected to reach USD 205.6 million in 2028 at a CAGR of 8% according to a new report by Reports and Data.
One of the key factors driving the global tensiometer market is the expansion of industries that commonly use tensiometers. Tensiometers, for example, are commonly used in process monitoring and quality control, both of which are critical aspects in the production of coating, painting, electroplating, gluing, washing, and a variety of other chemical processes. They can also calculate the complex surface tension of liquids, allowing them to be used in both research and development labs and in manufacturing plants for process monitoring. The demand for tensiometer is expected to expand significantly over the forecast period as pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies increase their R&D spending, oil and gas exploration projects gain traction, manufacturing processes become more impeccable, quality management becomes tighter, and technologies become more advanced.
The latest report is inclusive of an extensive coverage of the significant impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Tensiometer business sector. The coronavirus outbreak has drastically impacted the global economic landscape, and consequently, this particular business vertical. Therefore, the report provides the reader with a clear concept of the current scenario of this business vertical, estimating its COVID-19 aftereffects.
Request a PDF Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3892
The global Tensiometer market is highly consolidated due to the presence of numerous companies operating across this industry. The report depicts the current market standing of these companies, their past performances, demand and supply graphs, production and consumption patterns, sales network, distribution channels, and growth opportunities in the market.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
KRÜSS GmbH (Germany), DataPhysics Instruments GmbH (Germany), Biolin Scientific AB (Sweden), Kyowa Interface Science Co. Ltd. (Japan), LAUDA Scientific GmbH (Germany), TECLIS Scientific (France), Apex Instruments Co. Pvt. Ltd. (India), Pro-Pack Materials (Singapore), USA KINO Industry Co. Ltd. (US), and Kibron Inc. Oy (Finland).
Tensiometer Market Segmentation, by Product Type:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Optical Tensiometers
- Force Tensiometers
- Volumetric Tensiometers
- Bubble Pressure Tensiometers
End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Oil & Gas
- Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical
- Medical Device
- Other Industries
Receive the latest Tensiometer market report at a highly discounted rate @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3892
Key Highlights from the Report:
- Biolin Scientific introduced the Attension Theta Flex, a new optical tensiometer, in February 2019. Because of the modular nature with multiple measurement choices and all-inclusive software, the Attension Theta Flex will perform all measurements in one instrument. It has a completely new design DNA in both hardware and software, making it suitable for both industrial and research applications.
- Various types of tensiometers include optical tensiometers, force tensiometers, volumetric tensiometers, bubble pressure tensiometers, and accessories. The optical tensiometers segment had the highest market share in 2020.
- Based on the end user, the tensiometer market is segmented into chemical, oil & gas, nuclear, pharmaceutical & biopharmaceutical, medical device, cosmetic, and other industries. The chemical industry segment accounted for the largest share of the tensiometer market in 2020.
- In 2020, Asia Pacific accounted for the largest share of the tensiometer market. Growth in China’s chemical industry, India’s oil and gas industry, India’s rising demand for primary energy, and Asia’s medical device and pharmaceutical industries are all driving the tensiometer industry forward.
- Increased investment in the oil and gas industry is also helping to grow the tensiometer market.
- The tensiometer demand in North America will be boosted by the region’s thriving pharmaceutical industry.
In this section of the report, market analysts have provided valuable insights into the geographical segmentation of the Tensiometer market. They have further estimated the current and future market valuations on the basis of the demand-supply dynamics and pricing structure of the leading regional segments. Moreover, the growth prospects of each regional segment have been meticulously extensively discussed in the report.
The global Tensiometer market is classified into the following regions:
- North America (the U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (the U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia-Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- The Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, the U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/tensiometer-market
Thank you for reading our report. To find out more details on the report or to inquire about its customization, please contact us. We will offer you a report well-suited to your requirements.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Have a look at related reports: