- The Bogota Summit presents conferences about Power with Opportunities and build a better future for Women in the Americas.
- The Summit has 3 days of activities convening as part of the Chamber’s strategies in the Americas innovative and concrete ways to eliminate Latin America and the Caribbean gender issues.
- Celebrities and world leaders from government, business, journalist, art, politic, innovation and academia convene at the Women’s Summit to release pioneering solutions for the woman of today
Bogota, Colombia July 23, 2021. As part of its continuing effort to promote international business, economic development, government leadership and professional development among female in Latin America and the Caribbean, the U. S Minority Chamber of Commerce today announced it will host The XXI Women Leadership Summit Bogota this coming August 12-14.
The Bogota international edition to be held at the wonderful Bogota Plaza Hotel located at Cra. 18a ##100 41, Bogotá, Cundinamarca. The event is by invitation and is not open to the public.
the XXI Women Leadership Summit will feature diverse and internationally recognized speakers, accomplished women role models and career coaches, as well as provide a forum for small-group dialogue and individual networking among highly motivated conference attendees. Theme of the Summit is “Empowering Women for a Better Opportunities with Justice and Equality”.
The Women’s Expo & Conference is open to women of all ethnicities, professions and social backgrounds, locally and nationally, and men who support women. “As more and more women ascend to leadership roles in the region, particularly in Latin America in business, in elected office, in their communities and in all phases of their lives, empowerment of women is a surging phenomenon, now and into our future for the region,” said Doug Mayorga, CEO of the U.S. Minority Chamber of Commerce. “Helping to prepare women to better meet the challenges of such roles is an important dimension of our commitment to diversity inspired by the spirit of the leadership of the United States of America. We present this conference, to stimulate dialogue and forge effective strategies for the success of women in the region”.
Join us at the Women’s Leadership Conference to:
- Develop as leaders and as partner with counterparts from 12 countries.
- Gain strategies for closing wage gaps with the international culture of Latin America
- Network with peers in small group discussions, and connect with leaders in the region.
Who Should Attend :
- Directors of diversity and inclusion for Global Development
- Directors of health diversity officers
- Women’s initiative programs , resources and scholarship
- Dean of learning and development in Technology
- Director of talent management for International development
Registration includes hotel, local transportation, the full conference and lectures, exhibit participation, a networking reception as available, and different resources available for empower women. Time is also allotted for attendees to build key professional international relationships with other women attending while enjoying the presentation of different keynote speakers about leadership, government, economic, education, public services and journalism. The cost to participate is $1,595 which includes airline ticket Miami-Bogota-Miami, local transportation, hotel for (3) nights with breakfast and luncheon and conference registration.
About the XXI Bogota Leadership Women’ Expo & Conferences: to make a difference in women’s lives by presenting resources and opportunities that will help them flourish and succeed in all aspects of their lives inside the challenges confronting the economic achievements to pay tribute to women from all walks of life who have been instrumental in confronting in the Americas. The main goal is to provide women with the opportunity to network, attend seminars, hands-on-demonstrations, and visit exhibitors to explore products and services that influence them and their families. For more information: www.women-summit.club
About Minority Chamber of Commerce: Founded in 2000, the mission of the USMCC is to build lasting prosperity for minority businesses in the U.S. through expansion of trade, public-private partnership, and the international cooperation, and implementing good practices that are the hallmark of the U.S. entrepreneurial spirit. The Chamber organize different programs dedicate to women with a mission to develop and grow their business as well as build productive working relationships with other members and partners through an ongoing series of networking events local and international. Assist to the women is not only a basic human right, but its achievement has enormous socio-economic ramifications. Empowering women fuels thriving economies, human development , spurring productivity and growth. For more information about the chamber: www.minoritychamber.net