Drug repurposing enables drug developers to optimize on past efforts and expenditure, thereby, offering a viable life cycle management strategy for marketed products and opportunities to re-evaluate failed / shelved drug development programs
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and future opportunities for players offering services for repurposing/repositioning / reprofiling of drug candidates. It features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various service providers engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of companies offering drug repurposing services.
- Elaborate profiles of key players that specialize in offering services for the development of repurposed drugs.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in this domain, in the recent past.
- An analysis of the initiatives of big biopharma players engaged in this domain.
- A detailed analysis of more than 1,700 terminated/withdrawn / suspended clinical studies of the drug candidates.
- A detailed analysis on the cost-saving potential of drug repurposing approaches, as compared to the traditional de novo drug development methods.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
Type of Repurposing Approaches
- Disease-centric approach
- Target-centric approach
- Drug-centric approach
- Same Therapeutic Area
- Different Therapeutic Area
Type of Drug Molecule
- Small Molecule
Key Geographical Region
- North America
Key companies covered in the report
- Auxillis Pharma
- ChemBio Discovery Solutions
- GVK Bio
- Iris Pharma
- Lantern Pharma
- Smart Pharma
- SOM Biotech
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- Peptides and Macrocycle Drug Discovery: Services and Platforms Market, 2020 – 2030
- China Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030
- Antibody Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020 – 2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at [email protected]
A430, 4th Floor,
Bestech Business Towers, Sector 66, Mohali, India
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091