With multiple approved products, the field of gene therapies has gained substantial momentum over the last couple of decades; innovator companies are gradually progressing their proprietary therapy candidates with cautious optimism
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape of gene therapies, primarily focusing on gene augmentation-based therapies, oncolytic viral therapies and genome editing therapies. The study also features an elaborate discussion on the future potential of this evolving market. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed review of the overall landscape of gene therapies and genome editing therapies.
- A discussion on the various types of viral and non-viral vectors.
- A world map representation, depicting the most active geographies, and a bull’s eye analysis, highlighting the distribution of clinical-stage pipeline candidates by phase of development, type of vector and type of therapy.
- A discussion on the regulatory landscape related to gene therapies across various geographies.
- Detailed profiles of marketed and phase II/III and gene therapies.
- An elaborate discussion on the various commercialization strategies that can be adopted by drug developers for use across different stages of therapy development.
- A review of various emerging technologies and therapy development platforms that are being used to design and manufacture gene therapies.
- An in-depth analysis of the various patents that have been filed / granted related to gene therapies and genome editing therapies, since 2016.
- An analysis of the various mergers and acquisitions that have taken place in this domain, highlighting the trend in the number of companies acquired between 2014-2019.
- An analysis of the investments made at various stages of development in companies that are focused in this area, between 2014-2019.
- An analysis of the big biopharma players engaged in this domain.
- A case study on the prevalent and emerging trends related to vector manufacturing, with information on companies offering contract services for manufacturing vectors.
- A discussion on the various operating models adopted by gene therapy developers for supply chain management.
- An analysis of the various factors that are likely to influence the pricing of gene-based therapies.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Key therapeutic areas
- Autoimmune disorders
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Genetic disorders
- Hematological disorders
- Metabolic disorders
- Ophthalmic disorders
- Oncological disorders
- Type of vector
- Adeno associated virus
- Herpes simplex virus type 1
- Plasmid DNA
- Vaccinia Virus
- Type of therapy
- Ex vivo
- In vivo
- Type of gene modification
- Gene augmentation
- Oncolytic therapy
- Route of administration
- Key geographical regions
- North America
- Transcripts of interviews held with the following senior level representatives of stakeholder companies
- Adam Rogers (CEO, Hemera Biosciences)
- Al Hawkins (CEO, Milo Biotechnology)
- Buel Dan Rodgers (Founder & CEO, AAVogen)
- Cedric Szpirer (Executive & Scientific Director, Delphi Genetics)
- Christopher Reinhard (CEO and Chairman, Cardium Therapeutics)
- Ryo Kubota (Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Acucela)
- Jeffrey Hung (CCO, Vigene Biosciences)
- Marco Schmeer (Project Manager) & Tatjana Buchholz (Marketing Manager, PlasmidFactory)
- Michael Triplett (CEO, Myonexus Therapeutics, acquired by Sarepta Therapeutics)
- Robert Jan Lamers (CEO, Arthrogen)
- Tom Wilton (Chief Business Officer, LogicBio Therapeutics)
Key companies covered in the report
- bluebird bio
- FKD Therapies
- Freeline Therapeutics
- GenSight Biologics
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals
- Marsala Biotech
- Orchard Therapeutics
- Sarepta Therapeutics
- Spark Therapeutics
- uniQure Biopharma
- VBL Therapeutics
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- Viral Vectors, Non-Viral Vectors and Gene Therapy Manufacturing Market (3rd Edition), 2019-2030 (Focus on AAV, Adenoviral, Lentiviral, Retroviral, Plasmid DNA and Other Vectors)
- CAR-T Therapies Market (2nd Edition), 2019-2030
- Global T-Cell (CAR-T, TCR, and TIL) Therapy Market (4th Edition), 2019 – 2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
A430, 4th Floor,
Bestech Business Towers, Sector 66, Mohali, India
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091