Consumers nowadays are showing more interest in flavored candies. As such, over the last few years, manufacturers have introduced different fruit flavors and formats to increase their consumer base. Manufacturers are looking to use tasty and flavorful ingredients in rock candies, such as blackcurrant, passion fruit, aniseed, and such others.
- For instance, Australian Sweet Co. is increasing its focus on expanding the flavor profile of its rock candy products. The company has introduced a new exciting range of flavors, which includes aniseed, fruit rock candies, and others.
- The Sugar Crystal Company offers a diverse range of rock candy crystal sticks, such as white natural rock candy sticks, blue raspberry rock candy sticks, green apple rock candy sticks, and others.
The global rock candy market has witnessed substantial growth over the past few years, and this trend is expected to continue through the course of the forecast period (2020 to 2030).
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample [email protected] https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/29188
Key Takeaways from Rock Candy Market Study
- By type, the rock candy on sticks segment is projected to hold the highest market value share in the rock candy market during the forecast period, owing to high product availability and consumption rate of the product.
- By flavor, the regular segment is expected to witness significant growth, attributable to the growing consumption of regular rock candy in emerging countries.
- Berries flavor rock candy is projected to exhibit substantial consumption growth in the global rock candy market. The major contributing factor is rising consumer inclination toward a diverse range of berry flavors such as acai berries, raspberries, and others.
- Rock candy sales through online retail formats are anticipated to witness exponential growth during the forecast period. Major contributing factor is increasing e-Commerce sales of bakery and confectionery food products across the world.
“Manufacturers in the rock candy market could acquire extensive profits by targeting consumers who are looking out for flavorful candy products and customized rock candies. However, the growing impact of the COVID-19 disease on the food & beverages sector is expected to hamper the growth of the rock candy market in the near term,” says a PMR analyst.
Get A Customized Scope To Match Your Need Ask An Expert – [email protected]
Rock Candy Market: Competitive Landscape
The rock candy market is fragmented in nature. Key players operating in the global rock candy market are adapting their market strategies to benefit the most from prevailing market trends. Leading manufacturers are adopting strategies such as innovative product development and product diversification, with focus on increasing production capacity. Additionally, manufacturers are aiming to cater to the rising number of consumers who are more inclined toward customized candy products, to gain a competitive advantage in the market.
Explore More Valuable Insights on Global Rock Candy Market
Persistence Market Research, in its new report, offers an impartial analysis of the global rock candy market, presenting historical data (2015–2019) and estimation statistics for the forecast period of 2020–2030. The study offers compelling insights on the rock candy market for the better understanding of readers, based type (rock candy on sticks, rock candy as free crystals, and others), flavor (regular and flavor), and distributional channel (business to business and business to consumer), across seven major regions.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy [email protected] https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/29188
Persistence Market Research is always way ahead of its time. In other words, it tables market solutions by stepping into the companies’/clients’ shoes much before they themselves have a sneak pick into the market. The pro-active approach followed by experts at Persistence Market Research helps companies/clients lay their hands on techno-commercial insights beforehand, so that the subsequent course of action could be simplified on their part.
Persistence Market Research
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
E-mail id- [email protected]