Opportunities in the vinyl ester resin market have evolved through a number of stages. Lucintel has found the future of this market to be promising; the vinyl ester resin market is expected to reach $1.1 billion by 2026 with a CAGR of 4.5%. In this market, bisphenol-A vinyl ester resin is the largest segment by chemistry type, whereas fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) is largest by end use industry. Players can benefit from the available opportunities like increasing demand for corrosion resistance pipe and tanks and growing investment in the building and construction sectors.
Request Sample Pages by clicking below
Polynt Group, Ashland Inc, Aliancys A.G., AOC Resins, Swancor Ind. Co Ltd, Showa Denko K.K., Sino Polymer Co. Ltd., Scott Bader Co. Ltd, Allnex, and others are some of the companies profiled in this report.
Some of the features of this report:
- Market size estimates:Vinyl ester resin market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis:Market trend (2015-2020) and forecast (2021-2026) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Vinyl ester resin market size by various segments such as end use industry, application, and chemistry type in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis:Vinyl ester resin market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities:Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions of vinyl ester resin in the vinyl ester resin market.
- Strategic analysis:This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of vinyl ester resin in the vinyl ester resin market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Download Brochure of this report by clicking on https://www.lucintel.com/vinyl-ester-resin-market.aspx
This exclusive report from Lucintel will enable you to make confident business decisions in this globally competitive marketplace. For a detailed table of contents, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or click on this link [email protected]
Lucintel, the premier global management consulting and market research firm, creates winning strategies for growth. It offers market assessments, competitive analysis, opportunity analysis, growth consulting, M&A, and due diligence services to executives and key decision-makers in a variety of industries. For further information, visit www.lucintel.com.
Flame Retardant Resin in E&E Composites Market:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/composites-flame-retardant-resins-market.aspx
Growth Opportunities for Epoxy Resin in the Global Composites Industry:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/epoxy-resin-in-composites-industry.aspx
Polyetheretherketone (PEEK) Market Report:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/polyetheretherketone-market.aspx
High Temperature Composite Resin Market Report:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/high-temperature-composite-resin-market.aspx
Epoxy Curing Agents in the Composites Industry Report:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/epoxy-curing-agents-in-composites-industry.aspx
High Performance Nylon for Tribology Market Report:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/high-performance-nylon-for-tribology-market.aspx
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/pultrusion-market.aspx
Short Fiber Thermoplastics Market Report:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/short-fiber-thermoplastics-market.aspx
Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic (CFRP) Market Report:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/carbon-fiber-reinforced-plastic-market.aspx
FRP Pipe Market Report:
For more details click here https://www.lucintel.com/frp-pipe-market.aspx